Chapter Two

Chapter Two

“Ehem, that was not cool.” I pouted, trying to grab Phoebe’s phone.

“Actually, it was cool.” She smiled before running off. I gave Louis a puppy dog face but he wasn’t looking at me. He was looking at Eleanor.

“What are you looking at?” I poked my fiancé.

“Nothing,” He muttered, shaking his head. Well, he was acting quite weird today. Doesn’t help he is staring at his ex-girlfriend who is hotter than his fiancé.

“Hey,” Harry greeted us, hugging me tight.

“Cant, breathe,” I muttered, making him laugh.

“How are you doing?” He whispered in my ear and I shrugged.

“Where is everyone else?” I asked, messing with the curls that Dani had made me do this morning.

“Niall is probably eating. And Zayn is probably flirting.” He snorted and I laughed. What they were doing didn’t surprise me.

“Louis,” Harry cleared his throat at the boy standing next to me. He was looking down at his feet. Ya, because this didn’t worry me at all, why would it?

“Ya,” He asked, his head shooting up. Harry and I exchanged a look like what-the-fuck look.

“What the fuck are you staring at?” Harry asked and Louis just looked at me.

“Nothing,” He muttered quickly, walking off to talk to Zayn.

“Just ignore him.” Harry told me, giving me a sad look.

“How can I ignore him? He’s my fiancé.”

“I didn’t mean to ignore him ignore him. I meant like ignore his attitude at the time being.”

“Whatever you say,” I groaned, walking over to Phoebe.

                Everyone was happy, carefree and cheery. I was happy for Liam and Dani. But something was up with Louis, but I wanted to find out.

                Even if my life depended on it, I wanted to find out.

Alrighty, sorry 4 the short chapter; blame writers block. Internet Hugs, mem4life.