Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

“Close your eyes, Chris!” My stylist, Aria, growled at me. She was kind of pissed at me.

“No,” I groaned, smacking her hand away as she put some more stuff on my face.

“I AM DONE!” Aria yelled, pouting and running off. I smirked and Dani started laughing, making her stylist gets pissed.

“Two down,” I laughed, high fiving Katrina and Dani who were both leaning over and laughing. Tears rolled out of both of their eyes, making me laugh harder.

“Do you want to be on stage?” Simon snapped at me, pulling Aria back over to me.

“I’ll do it, she can take Katrina.” A really cool stylist with dark black hair smiled at me. She was extremely pretty and looked like she was from the ghetto. She had the whole dog collar necklace on her neck too.

“Hi,” I told the girl shyly, she kind of freaked me out. Surprise isn’t it, someone actually freaks me out.

“I am Ivory,” The girl introduced herself, sticking her hand out. Punk rings, punk bracelet; chick is my new idol!

“Chris,” I smiled as she twirled the chair around. Maybe I wouldn’t try to freak her out and make her leave. Aria was too girly-girly and so was the last girl, Halli.

“So your Louis fiancé, makes sense, you guys are like each other.”  Ivory nodded, messing with my hair. When she was finally done doing my hair, she did my make-up. The boys were always on stage, I knew they were. I wasn’t coming out till like the third song.

“How are you and Louis?” Ivory asked, finishing my make-up and looking over her work.

“Different,” I mumbled, standing up. Short shorts, suspenders, a replica of my fiancé, I knew that boys would start coming to One Direction concerts.

“Shake it, shake it,” Ivory shouted and I started laughing, shaking my head. My black hair was piled on the top of my head and my make-up looked like I just woke up. Well, better than just waking up.

“Chris Payne, you need to get on stage.” One of the stage managers’ poked their head in and I got all giddy inside.

“I’M A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLD. MY BOOBS ARE PLASTIC, IT’S FANTASTIC! MASTURBATION IS LIFE’S BEST CREATTTIIIOOONNN!” I sang out, following one of the body guards up the stairs. The guard gave me a weird look but I just smiled.

“Hey,” Louis greeted me, putting his shirt on. Damn boy, your fine.

“Hey,” I smiled as he kissed my cheek. Wrapping his arm around my waist we both stood behind the boys getting ready to go on stage.

“Christina,” Liam taunted and I flipped him off, making him laugh. My brother didn’t talk to me tons anymore, but it didn’t bother me. He was still my brother and he had Dani.

“Love you Chris,” Niall smiled, kissing my forehead.

“Love you Chris,” Zayn and Harry chorused, kissing both of my cheeks.

“Mine,” Louis snapped, bringing me closer to him and making everyone laugh.

“Alright guys, go,” An assistant ordered us and the rest of the boys ran out while Louis and I walked out.

                The crowd went crazy as soon as Zayn stepped onto that stage. Well, not really stepped. He did this whole split thing. Weirdo, that Bradford boy is!

“We have a special guest!” Liam announced and ushered us out. I carefully walked out, freaking out as soon as I saw the crowd. Louis was right at my side though. Maybe they weren’t cheering for me, just Louis.