Chapter Three

Chapter Three

“Do you want blue or pink?” Dani asked, tilting her head. She was back from her honeymoon already. Only a week, my brother was weird.

“I don’t know,” I groaned, looking at her.

“Louis, what color?”

“I don’t care.” Louis grumbled, kissing my neck.

“Well you guys are a perfect couple. Can’t make up your minds,” Dani groaned, slamming her binder shut. She was our wedding planner, can’t tell that?

“Moody much, Danielle Payne,” I groaned, grabbing a cupcake from the counter.

“Do you guys want to do a video for the fans?” Harry asked, giving me an evil eye for taking the last cupcake.

“Sure,” I chirped, walking over to the couch. I curled up next to Louis and Harry turned on the laptop.

“Hey guys, I know, long time no see.” Harry grumbled into the camera, making Louis laugh.

“It sucks,” Niall chirped, hanging over the back of the couch that Harry was on.

“Well, why don’t you guys check out our cute little couple on the couch?” Harry laughed, handing the camera to Louis.

“Oh geez, I look horrible in the camera.” I grumbled, seeing myself in the screen.

“Wrong,” Louis smirked, kissing my forehead.

“We love you guys,” I told the camera, smirking.

“Why are you smirking? And it’s true.” Louis laughed, looking at me as the rest of my cupcake hit his face.

“Fuck,” He grumbled, jumping off the couch and smashing some of the cupcake in my face as Zayn appeared and took the camera away from me.

“I love you,” I smiled, putting my arms out.

“Love you too,” Louis mumbled, hugging me tight and getting cupcake all over me.

“Excuse them, they are still extremely immature.” Zayn laughed into the camera and I rolled my eyes, going over to hug him.

“No,” Zayn shouted, putting his hands out to block me as I hugged him quickly.

“I love you Zayn,” I laughed, smiling at my work. He had cupcake on him now too.

“Evil, go do that to your fiancé. Not me,” Zayn groaned, trying to wipe cupcake off of him.