Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Please tell me if you find anyone copying my work. I just found someone copying Run the World and The Famous Step Brother, but the problem has been taken care of by four of my fans, well hopefully. It was reported by five people as a copyright violation…

Oh! And I got the 1D Tour DVD (: I love it so much! Going to watch it again for the second time tonight with Hayliemylyfebaybay (:

“All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
They've got
All the right moves in all the right faces
So yeah, we're going down”
I sang, tapping my feet against the bar stool legs.

“Let's paint the picture
Of the perfect place
They've got it better then when anyone's told ya
They'll be the King of Hearts, and you're the Queen of Spades
Then we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers”
Louis sang, going around me.

“I know we got it good, but they got it made,
And their grass is getting greener each day,
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
Before anybody's knowing our name”
Liam sang, smirking at me as he pushed Louis out of the way.

“They've got...
All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
They've got
All the right moves in all the right faces
So yeah, we're going down”
One Direction and I all sang together and Harry started bouncing, making me crack up laughing.

“They say
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down
They say
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down”
Niall sang, dancing around like a weirdo. Wouldn’t know we were doing a video would you?

“Do you think I'm special?
Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking the ocean of faces?
It can't be possible... the rain can fall
Only when it's over our heads.
The sun is shining every day, but it's far away.
Over the world that's dead.”
Zayn sang, winking at me.

“Alright that’s good guys.” Simon complemented us.

“SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN,” I screamed, jumping off the bar stool and crashing into Louis.

“You’re odd…” Niall laughed.

“Aw shanks!” I yelled, running at him and kissing his cheek. This made everyone laugh and I bowed down like I was before the queen.

“Thank you, thank you.” I smirked, kissing Louis.

“I can’t believe you guys are going on tour again.” Katrina sighed. She defiantly was a shy one. Extremely pretty, extremely perfect for Zayn if I don’t say so to myself; they shall get married in a fucking candy castle and live there with their beautiful children who eat the corn out of the cornfield that surrounds their house! Oh, my imagination shall run wild.

“It’s fun, don’t worry.” Dani assured the red head.

“Where is Phoebe, Haz?” I asked, looking at the boy who was now fussing with his curls.

“We broke up,” Hazza mumbles, still messing with his curls.

“Well, this is a moment that I need a drink in my mouth!” I laughed as Louis wrapped his arm around me.

“Twitcam, my dear,” Louis announces, kissing my neck.

Fumbling with his fingers, I nodded. “Sure, sure,”

                Grabbing my bright pink laptop that Louis had bought me a couple of days ago; I handed it to my fiancé. It was still shocking that he was my fiancé. I am only eighteen!

“TWIT CAM,” Louis shouts, adjusting how he was sitting on the edge of the stage. I moved over to him and sat next to him, not looking into the camera.

“She’s being shy.” Louis apologized, kissing me. Sparks flew all that sappy shit I am supposed to feel, well I felt.

“Aw, are they always like that?” Katrina cooed and I looked at her and Zayn staring at us.

“Ya, well Chris is. Louis is just, well Louis.” Zayn responded, kissing Katrina.

“I AM MY OWN PERSON!” I shouted victoriously, making everyone look at us. The stage managers and set designers. Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry; Dani, Emma, and Katrina all stared at me.

                Emma was for some reason being shy lately. Niall really didn’t know; I had already asked. She always had her nose in a book lately. And well, the cover was blank and she wouldn’t let anyone see it.

                We all loved her still though. Niall and Emma had been inseparable. Emma would get uncomfortable if she wasn’t by Niall’s side. It was awkward, it was really awkward.

“Christina Payne, soon to be Christina Tomlinson, please pay attention and come back to earth.” Louis waved his hand in front of my face and smiled when I shook my head.

“What, babe?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“Well, that’s my fiancée for you.” Louis laughed, closing the camera and kissing me.

“I love you,” He mumbled, looking me in the eyes.

“I love you too.” I told him. And for the first time, it was loud and clear for everyone to hear.

                                I was madly and insanely in love with Louis Tomlinson.