Chapter Nine

-Dramatic Changes-

-Chapter Nine-

“When we get to the house, I am going swimming. End of story, no complaining.” I groaned, poking my brother’s cheek. I knew he missed Dani a lot. I miss her too; and I’m not even married to her!

“I am going to join you.” Liam laughed and my sister’s nodded. Pulling up to the house, I smiled. It brought back memories.

                I heard muffled voices inside though. That’s not odd, is someone here? IS SOMEONE ROBBING OUR BEACH HOUSE? Omg, someone’s robbing our beach house!

“Is someone here?” Liam asked, freaking out as much as I was. We were both scared to death.

“Nope,” Ruth responded, popping the ‘p’.

“SOMEONE IS ROBBING US! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!” I screamed out, dramatically fainting and falling to the ground.

“Get up Chris, no one is robbing us.” Nicola muttered, pulling me back up on my feet.

                Walking into the house, it was extremely dark. Nicola flipped on a light. Liam and I both entered the house and I almost pissed my pants. Liam jumped, hit suitcase landing on the ground with a loud thud.

“SURPRISE, WERENT EXPECTING US WERE YOU?” Niall screamed, jumping over the couch and crashing into Liam and I. But when I saw Louis, he was all I could think about. Pushing Niall away softly, I threw myself at Louis. Wow, that sounds desperate, but true.

“I can’t believe you’re here.” I muttered to the older boy as he kissed me. We had been away from each other way too long.

“I’m so happy I’m here.” Louis laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist. Liam and Dani were hugging each other, not a centimeter between them. It was extremely cute!

“Hey chicka.” Ivory greeted me, dancing over. I hugged her tight but Louis still kept an arm around my waist. He was being protective but it didn’t bother me.

“DON’T FORGET ME; IF YOU DO I’LL CUT LOUIS’ BABY MAKERS OFF!” Katrina yelled, skipping into the room. Ivory and I both started laughing.

“You forgot your best friend. I am extremely hurt.” Emma entered the room, tackling me. This time, Louis let me go. Oh ya, when I fall you don’t!

“Oh, love you too Louis.” I grumbled with Emma on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

“SUPERMAN!” Louis shouted his famous line, pulling the tiny girl off me in one fluid moment. I was laughing at this, getting lifted into the air.

“You did not just throw me over your shoulder!” I snorted, looking at my boyfriend’s ass.

“You know you like the view!” Louis protested, shaking his butt.

“You know I do. But, we aren’t young and this hurts my back.” I groaned but Louis didn’t take me off his back. I heard my parents snort and mumbled something to Lou.

“Go get dressed. We are going to the beach, chicka!” Louis put me on the ground, acting all gay. Making me laugh, I ran up to my room with my suitcase in tow. I loved swimming!

Louis_Tomlinson; Going 2 the beach w/ my babe (; x

I read over Louis’ shoulder. This makes me laugh, messing with Lou’s hair. “Don’t mess with that! It took me a long time to do it!” Louis grumbled and I laughed. Looking at him, I smiled. Thank gawd his chest wasn’t all hairy and nasty.

“I’m rethinking everyone calling you gay.” I teased, poking the boy. Makes total sense, he’s gay but is engaged! Oh, wait; I’m just his cover up, right? Oh, people make me so mad sometimes!

“I’M A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLD!” Harry sang, running to the beach with Ivory at his heels.

“MY BOOBS ARE PLASTIC, IT’S FUCKING FANTASTIC!” I cut in, making everyone who had joined us on the beach laugh.

                Liam had his arm around Dani. Harry and Ivory were in the water, splashing each other. Niall and Emma were in the sand, Niall eating like usual. Zayn and Katrina were watching everyone closely.

                I knew Zayn couldn’t swim. I thought it was cool that Katrina didn’t care about it. I would go insane! Swimming is my life. Well, used to be when I was little.

                Louis sat his iPhone down on a bench and led me into the water. It was cold, sending goose bumps up my arms. Instinctively, I jumped on Louis’ back. He put his arms on my legs and walked into the water.

“Is Chris too scared of the cold water?” Ivory cooed, wiggling her eyebrows. Niall and Emma were making their way into the water. Zayn and Katrina were sprawled on the sand talking.

“No, Chris is not too scared of the cold water. She just doesn’t feel like walking.” I mumbled, jumping off the boy’s back and into the water.

“Cold,” Emma muttered, going under water after me. I snorted as Louis pulled me close to him.

“Aw, you guys are so cute together!” Ivory cooed, poking my bare stomach. She shook her head when she noticed my belly button ring.

“Are you trying to be a skank?” Harry spit out and Louis slapped him hard.

“You wish, Haz.” I snorted, rolling my eyes. Covering my belly button self-consciously, I looked up at the beach. Zayn and Trina were still talking.

“Let’s bring Katrina in. Why don’t you guys stay with Zayn?” Dani spoke up, looking at the couple on the beach. I felt bad for her.

“Alright.” Niall muttered, walking out of the water with Emma in tow.

“I have to leave you though.” Louis pouted and I kissed him softly. This brought him to smile and he skipped out of the water. Harry soon joined him and they were showing off their Larry Stylinson side.

“We should make our own girlmance.” Katrina smiled once I reached her.

“Girlmance, seriously, you are so corny!” I laughed, punching her shoulder playfully. This girl was so off her rocker!

“Whatever you say, babe.” Katrina laughed, poking me.