Chapter Thirteen

-Dramatic Changes-

-Chapter Thirteen-

=A YEAR LATER= (I’m sorry I’m skipping around. It’s annoying but it’s the last to be done.)

“She’s just babbling.” Katrina laughs, poking the baby in my lap. Waverly’s bell like giggle fills the room and everyone smiles. Waverly has that power, just like her father.

“She’s so adorable.” Ivory coos and I smile. The three month old loved the attention of everyone.

“It’s going to suck being away from her. But I trust you guys.” I smile, kissing the babbling baby’s forehead before handing her to Emma. Louis and I were going on a trip. I thought it was adorable for him to do this for me.

“You ready?” Louis asks, popping his head into the door. I nod and say goodbye to everyone before hurrying off. Something crashes into my legs and I look down to see my four year old son, Jax. He’s grown taller and thinner in the past year. And he has come out of his rebellious little stage quite a bit. Waverly helped him I guess.

“I dun’t want Chu to leave mummy.” He mumbles against my leg. Louis pulls him off and Jax looks me in the eyes. “I love you mummy.”

“I love you too Jax.” I smile before kissing his forehead. Another thing hits my legs and I pick up Ava.

“I miss you mummy.” She mumbles before kissing my forehead. I set her down and Louis mumbles something to Harry as we leave.

“We’re alone.” Louis gasps, sinking into the seat in the limo. I laugh at this.

“After four years, we actually are alone.” I smile, breathing in a sigh of relief. Even though we wish we could have waited a little longer until Waverly got older, we couldn’t. A friend of mine and Louis’ was getting married. We couldn’t drag along a three month old and two four year olds.

“It’s weird, isn’t it?” Louis laughs, kissing my neck.

“Ya, it actually is. But, Tyson and Maria’s wedding would be ruined if we brought the kids. Most likely Waverly would cry. Jax and Ava can’t still for five minutes, rather alone during a wedding.” I admitted, sighing sleepily. I was exhausted.

“Go to sleep, love.” Louis mumbles in my ear and I sigh.

“I love you, Louis Tomlinson.”

“I love you too, Chris Tomlinson.”

“Chris, we’re here.” Louis mumbles, poking me. Then he shoves me out of my seat. Well, he’s nice!