22 ❤️

London's POV

It's been a week since Brielle died, and Cameron has just been moping around. There's no life or joy in this house.

"Baby" I said playing in his hair as he laid on me.

"Hm" He replied..

"When are you going to be happy again?"

"When they find the cure for AID's." He mumbled.

I sighed.

"Just take your medicine everyday."

He just shook his head.

"You might as well just get your tubes tied."

I looked at him kinda hurt.

"I've been kind of wanting another baby lately. Like playing with J makes me want another one."

"Well I can't give you that." He got up.

I looked at him in disbelief and got up.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself!" I yelled in his face, I felt bad after saying it. His face softened.

"I'm not getting my tubes tied, I'm married to you and I plan on dying with you so why not?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Because it will for sure give it to our child." He said.

"Not 100% Cam. Who knows if you really even have it ? Results could've gotten mixed up."

"London be quiet."

"It happens all the time!"

"Can you stop?" He asked walking out the room.

"I'm just trying to help!"

"Help what London ?! I got AID's and there's nothing that will change that, just face it." He walked on the balcony and slammed the door.

A tear rolled down my face as I came up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Babe.." I whispered, "it'll get better, I will forever be by your side, no matter what. This small bump in the road doesn't make me look at you any differently.. You're still the same goofy 16 year old Cameron that I first met years ago." I could feel him smiling.

"Things are different now. We aren't the average married couple anymore."

"What do you mean ?"

"We can't just have sex, we gotta wrap up and everything. Like I'm not giving this to you."

"I don't want you to go through this alone."

"I won't have to. I won't be around much longer."

I punched him in his back.

"Don't talk like that and I swear to god if you ever say anything like that to me again I'll start acting just like you're acting." He shrugged my words off "for the record , you're already acting like you're dead. I just want my husband back." I said going back into the house.

I went into my room and slammed the door when I heard crying. I walked back to the door and opened it and it was CJ.

"Awwh, baby I'm sorry." I picked him up and kissed his cheek. He stopped crying after a few seconds.

"Mommy. What's wrong ?" He put his in my neck.

"Daddy's just been really sad lately , but it ok. He'll be better real soon." I said kissing his cheek.

"Are you okay ?" He looked in my eyes. I looked away, "mommy."

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"