8 ♥

Cameron's POV -

I walked out of the doctors office with my jaw finally free. I spit the mouthwash out of my mouth then got in my car. I'm ready to eat, man. I've lost about 20 pounds on this liquid diet. First, Imma eat, then go make out with my wife for hours, then go murder Michael's bitch ass.

"Hey baby." I answered the phone.

"Baby, you sound so good."

  I laughed for the first time in two months.

"Awww, I missed that laugh." I heard her begin to cry.

"Aw babe, don't cry, what you doing?" I asked.

"Laying down. I was about to call my mommy & tell her the news."

"Oh, I was gon go get somethin' to eat. I wanted to scoop you up." I smiled.

"Aw, well come get me. I just got out the shower."

"Don't tease me, baby girl." I laughed.

*

I pulled in front of the house & London walked out, smiling. She got in the car & kissed my cheek.

"How di-" She began to say. I grabbed her face and kissed her deep, sliding my tongue in her mouth. She moaned and kissed me deeper.

    After a few minutes, my head was between her legs in the backseat.

"Yes Cam, shit!" She yelled, grabbing my head.

"You missed it?" I asked, eating her.

"Yes uhhhhh, shit."

   I ate her for about twenty minutes & then my phone rang. London came & then pulled her dress down. We both got back in the front and I answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I pulled out the driveway.

"Cameron Jeremiah." I recognized that voice anywhere.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me that London isn't pregnant again."

"Shouldn't you be happy to be a grandma?" I asked her.

"Cameron, I'm glad to be a grandmother, but why London?"

London looked at me and started tearing up.

"Because I love her, ma?"

"You don't know what love is."

"I'm married."

I grabbed London's hand and kissed it.

"Son you don't love that woman, you both argue way too much." I rolled my eyes.

"Call you later, Mom." I said and immediately hung up. I looked at London,"Don't let her ruin it."

"Whatever." She mumbled. I pulled up to Carraba's & parked. I got out of the car and walked over to London's side & opened her door.

  She got out of the car & grabbed my hand.

"I don't know why she can't move on from the divorce." She said.

"I know baby. It's fine."

"It's not fine if she's gonna disown her grandchild." London stopped walking.

I kissed her forehead.

"It'll be fine babe, promise." I turned my hat around and looked in her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed me & then I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her, resting my hands under her belly.