15 ❤️

Cam's POV -

I sat on the couch flipping through the tv channels. After about 10 minutes I got bored so I pulled out the celebrity magazine & found London and I on the front cover. There was the picture of us at the photo shoot clashed beside one of me on my knees at Bob Evans. "Is Cameron Parker Mr. Wright?" The headline read. I sighed. Just another thing I gotta worry about. I was really nervous about going to see London that day. To be honest, I thought she would jump right back into my arms, but she didn't. It completely broke me when she took off her ring, the divorce was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. Since London and I split, I have had sex. Everytime I have, I've been drunk. I haven't heard from Brielle, I don't really care to either. I looked through the magazine & saw a picture of London spotted with Michael. She lied to me, she said they don't speak. London had her ring on in the picture, which made me feel a little better, but still. It hurts me to see her with anyone other than myself. I kept reading and I soon noticed TMZ was on, there was a video of London walking out of a baby store holding bags.

"London! London!" Cameras flashed in her face.

"Are you really pregnant with Michael's twins? Are you and Cameron done for good? Are you involved in a murder?" The paparazzi yelled at her, her face turned red as she put her head down. I could tell she was gonna cry.

I" shook my head as I stood up. It's sad that she's going through this all alone. I got up and started cleaning around the house. This female, Alex who I train with at the gym is coming over today.

Not even five minutes had passed and there was a ring at the door. I turned my SnapBack backwards and answered the door. "Hey Alex , you ready to break a sweat?" I asked joking around "the question is , can you keep up with me ?" She jokes back. "Ok ok I see how it is." I said back letting her in.

She hugged me as soon as I closed the door. Alex is really easy to talk to & she's been helping me keep my body right these past few months.

"What do you wanna focus on today?" She asked zipping down her jacket and sitting on the floor, stretching.

I chuckled under my breath, she would be wearing these little ass shorts and a sports bra. Alex is blonde with green eyes, she's a little taller than London and has a great body.

"Let's start with some basic sit-ups & v-sits." She said. I nodded, laying on my back

She held my feet as I did 3 sets of 30.

"Cameron, you're getting good." She smiled, "where's your pull up bar?" She asked. I took her downstairs to the gym in my basement and showed her, "okay, hold yourself up there for 2 minutes... I mean, if you think you can." She laughed. I laughed at her & pulled myself up. It had been about a minute and 45 secs when she moved behind me , grabbing my waist.

"Hold it, just 15 more seconds." She said.

I began to shake as I lowered myself down.

"Easy." I smiled.

"Okay, this time.. Do it with some extra weight." She smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Go up for a minute."

"Do you do this with everyone you train?" I asked.

She laughed, "just do it." She said.

I don't know why , but I did . After the minute I dropped down slowly and she got down. When moving her hands from around my neck her hand brushed against my dick, but I said nothing.