9 ♥

London's POV -

I was sitting on the couch folding clothes as Cam rubbed my shoulders.

"Babe, I promise it'll get better." Cam kissed the back of my neck. I nodded.

"Okay, I trust you." I breathed.

Last night was the scariest thing I've ever done. Though I won't say anything, Cam knows how afraid I am. I finished the clothes & sat on Cam's lap.

"I'm sorry that happened, baby girl. I'm not goin anywhere for sure now." He said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You ride for me & I ride for you." I smiled.

  He smiled a little, then kissed me. I kissed him back deeper as he began to make me straddle his body. I grinded on him slowly when my phone began to ring. I continued to kiss Cam. It rang three more times before Cam made me get it. I got up, grabbed my phone and went in the other room.

"Hello?" I answered. It's my manager.

"London, have you seen the news lately?"

"No, why?"

"Michael is in the hospital, and his daughter's mother was found dead. They were shot in the studio. Go to channel 7."

I choked up.

"Those are his daughters?" Was all I could spit out.

"Yes. Now hurry."

I hung the phone up and ran out in the living room.

"CAMERON, GO TO CHANNEL 7." I yelled at him.

"The game is on." He said, looking at me crazy.

I gave him a look that made him change it to 7. I locked my phone and sat between cams legs & watched the nightmare before my very well opened eyes.

I felt Cam's deep breath on the back of my neck as he stroked my hair.

"Police have found no evidence left behind, no finger prints or blood. They will begin questioning later this evening with 2 suspects in mind. If not the search will be closed until Mr.Stevenson regains consciousness." The news reporter said.

"No, Cameron! No." I got up and began pacing.

"Calm down baby, they don't know anything." Cam said trying to reassure me.

"They know it was us babe" I yelled, pacing faster.

Cam got up and reached in the drawer. He pulled out a blunt and lit it. He started smoking it.

"They said this evening, it's 10:45, so we got enough time to get rid of the gun." He blew out smoke.

I looked at him, he looked like he was in deep thought.

"Cameron, you getting high isn't gonna help this."

"I'm not getting high, London, it's helping me think." His jaw clenched. He started tapping his foot & smoking some more.

I looked at him like he was crazy .We both stood quiet for about 2 minutes.

"What now Cam?!" I yelled at him.

He blew smoke out his nose.

"London, chill. Listen to me," he took another hit & picked up my phone, "cut it off." He put it in my hand.

"But what if the kids need something?"

"Do it" he said. "But why?" I asked confused.

"I hear all the guilt in your voice. I don't need nobody calling you." He said.