14❤️

Cameron's POV -

London is now 8 months pregnant. I've only seen her in pictures, not in person for the past 3 months. She just drops the kids off at my mother's house & leaves before I get there. She's huge and from the looks of it, happy. I texted her before and she just reads it and doesn't respond. I get that I've fucked up, really badly, but I need my baby girl back. I went back on my tour, made a few millions and came back home. I don't know where London's staying, but I wish I did. I miss our perfect family.

*

London's POV -

I laid in bed watching T.V., cuddled up with my babies. I've turned 26 already and he missed it. I'm now 8 months pregnant. I am humongous. I'm having a boy and a girl. Gianna Marie & Matthew Ezekiel ... Wright. I actually haven't decided if I wanted their last name to be Wright or Parker. I don't wanna break Cameron's heart like he broke mine though. I know he fucked that bitch and to say she was better than me?! While I'm pregnant ?! After I got raped ?! Then you come hit me?! Fucked up ass nigga.

He's tried to text me so many times and I've ignored it every time. We are legally married but emotionally, not shit. Today I have to talk to him about Kayden's school. My baby turns five soon.

Cameron and I decided to meet up at Bob Evans to talk about everything. It's quiet and lowkey. Mariah's coming to get the kids today so that I don't have to drive there. Once she gets here, I'm leaving.

I looked down at Kayden and Faithe as they played together. Kayden has a full out ponytail now. His hair grows so fast. I'm surprised Cameron hasn't cut it off.

Faithe is getting better with her attitude. She misses her daddy all the time and asks me why it's like this, but that's not for her to know.

I laid back and waited for the doorbell.

*

"So, I want him to go to Weisenborn because they have the best learning system for kids who can't comprehend as well." I said, barely looking at him. I caught a glance at him earlier and he looked so depressed. It almost made me cry.

"He can comprehend things well, London. He's just not as fast."

My baby doesn't have a learning disability, just with all of the things that happened during my pregnancy with him took a toll on his brain development.

"I know."

"So lets have him go to Elites." Cameron said, staring at his food.

"K."

"Yeah."

"I'm having a boy and a girl." I said.

"Really?" He looked up at me and smiled.

I looked in his eyes and away really quick.

"Yes. Michael Ezekiel & Gianna Marie."

"Parker?"

"Wright." I said.

"Your last name isn't even Wright."

"So." I shrugged.

He sighed.

"They're my seeds. Don't do that."

"I don't wanna think about you when I see them. When I see my son all I see is you." I said, finally looking up at him.

"London, how many times can I apologize to make this right?"

"There will never be enough times, Cameron. You broke my heart." I started to tear up.