5 ♥

" Cameron's POV -

I stood in the kitchen, cooking dinner. I'm making chicken parmesan. It's London's favorite. I know I'm in deep shit. Not only did I put my hands on her, I did it in front of her two kids. She won't even look at me. She walked downstairs wearing skinny jeans and a crop top sweater. Her bare stomach was still flat. She has in my favorite belly ring in. Her jaw in still swollen.

"Mommy, you look pretty." Kayden jumped in her arms.

"Thank you baby." She kissed his cheek.

"Where you goin' ?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"To the studio."

"Babe, I'm made dinner." I said, making a plate.

She looked at Kayden.

"Can I come ?" Kayden asked.

"Of course you can come." She smiled.

"What about dinner?" I asked. "It's your favorite."

"You know Cam, I'd love to eat some, but my jaw hurts too bad to even think about eating right now. So thanks, but no thanks." She said with a whole bunch of attitude.

"Babe, I'm-"

"Goodnight." She walked out with Kayden.

"Faithe, here." I handed her, her plate, "Remember to blow."

"Okay."

I ran outside after London. She was putting Kayden in his car seat. I grabbed her arm.

"What ?" She looked at me.

"Baby, I'm sorry. How long are we going to let this go on ?"

"I don't wanna be around you right now, Cameron. You put your hands on me twice in front of my kids. You think that it's okay to push me around whenever you get mad, then you kiss me and everything is back to normal. You need help, Cameron." She got in the car and pulled off, leaving me speechless.

*

London's POV -

I walked in the studio with Kayden & saw Michael. He looked at my jaw then made a face.

"London, I'm so so sorry." He hugged me.

"Don't touch me, okay ? I'm here to sing."

"London, it was an accident."

"K. I don't care." I walked into the glass room.

You can see out of the room, but no one can see in. Michael walked in the room & picked me up, sitting me on the stool.

"What are you doi-" Michael kissed me deep & slid his hand between my legs. "Michael stop." I said. He ignored me and slid his tongue in my mouth, rubbing my area through my jeans. He grabbed my face, "stop, you're hurting me." I screamed.

He let go and kissed my cheek.

"You know you want me, London. I see the way you dress whenever I'm around. I see how you smile when I'm with you. You love me, London, admit it." I slapped him and ran out. I grabbed Kayden & left.

*

Cameron's POV -

London ran in the house, holding Kayden. She was crying. She sat Kayden down and went up the stairs.

"Baby, what happened ?" I followed.

"I went in the studio & Michael came in, and started kissing me & I tried to push him off, but he grabbed my face and slid his tongue in my mouth & was rubbing on me."