11 ♥

1 WEEK LATER

Cameron's POV -

I looked in the mirror as I was tying my tie. Today was Kortni's funeral and me and London had to be there I guess. London came in the room in a navy blue long dress with her hair pinned up.

"Here baby, let me help you." She said fixing my tie.

She's been quiet all day because I leave tonight.

"You alright?" I looked down at her as she fixed my tie.

"Yeah, I'm alright, Cam."

"You look beautiful."

She blushed a little.

"Thank you."

I kissed her forehead as she finished and grabbed my wallet.

"Are Faithe and Kayden going?" I asked her.

"No, they don't need to be exposed to this, take them to your mom's." She said.

Kayden walked in the room and grabbed my leg. He smiled.

"Daddy, I wanna play dress up."

I looked down at him and brushed my hands through his curly fro.

"Your mommy said no, Kayden." His face instantly sank.

"Why?" He looked at her.

"Daddy and Mommy are going somewhere where kids your age aren't allowed. There won't be any toys or other kids. You're going to Grandma's." London picked him up.

"I wanna play dress up though."

"We'll come to get you later, Daddy will play dress up, right?" She looked at me.

 I Shrugged.

"Sure Kayden." London glared at me.

She kissed his cheek and put him down.

"Go get your sister so we can get ready to go."

He ran in Faithe's room. I sat on the bed and pulled on my shoes. London sighed and looked in the mirror.

"I did this, Cameron. I cause this whole thing." She looked at me, "I don't know if I can do this."

"After this it'll all be over, I promise." I said to her.

She nodded, then slid her heels on.

"Let's go." She said.

She walked into the kids room as I finished up getting ready. I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on, walking down the steps. Faithe, Kayden and London were all standing by the door.

"You look nice, Daddy." Faithe said.

"Thank you, baby girl." I hugged her.

We all walked to the car and got in. London buckled Kayden up then got in the front seat, leaned her head back and sighed. I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"It'll be fine."

Kayden kicked his feet as he sat in the back.

"Mommy." He said.

"Yes baby?" She answered.

"I saw Tyga on t.v. this morning, can you believe it?" He said. London sighed deeply.

"Kayden, Mommy doesn't wanna talk about it."

"Why?" Faithe asked.

"Because you guys are too young to understand whats happening." She said.