Chapter Seven: The Dinner.

My interview had gone surprisingly well. I didn't fall on my face, I didn't lose eye contact, I didn't stammer while I spoke, and best of all... I didn't snort each time I laughed.

Dylan had ended up being in the front row of the audience, which wasn't very helpful at first. I was seconds away from walking off stage and giving up on my life long dream of becoming a household name, but Dylan somehow stopped me... he saved my entire career.

After everything was said an done, Dylan surprised me yet again by handing me a dozen yellow roses. We had a group dinner planed for the night.... but a certain new friend of mine decided she had a few tricks up her sleeve. Seana has left me alone with Dylan.....

Can I just have one day that is stress free? I thought to myself as Dylan and I sat awkwardly in a cab on the way to Largo De Rupart. I had wiped my palms on my dress at least a dozen times already. We had been in the car for almost 5 minutes without saying a single word.

I don't deal with pressure well. I had never been a popular girl. I had never had someone seem even remotely interested in anything about me, and now... Now I'm sitting in a cab with a pretty well known guy, on our way to a dinner that was supposed to be more than just the two of us.

"So..." Dylan said through the silence. I glanced over at him and his expression caused me to laugh. He looked so innocent and nervous with his adorable, crooked, smile on his face as he looked at me sideways.

"Thank you for the flowers." I said with a laugh. It was the only thing of could think of saying at that moment. My mind had turned to mush.

Dylan smiled at me once more before responding, "No problem. I figured it was the least I could do." We had just pulled up to the restaurant and Dylan hurried out of the car to open my door for me before continuing.

"What happened up there? If you don't mind me asking. You just... froze." He said as he escorted me through the front door.

As I walked into the dim lit room of Largo De Rupart, a small group of girls half pushed me out of the doorway and into the corner.

There were three of them. The first one was a scrawny blonde with brown eyes and horse teeth. The second, a brunette with giant boobs and a high pitched voice. The third, another blonde with braces. They had pushed me aside in their attempt to talk to the guy who was my escort for the night.

"Oh my god! You're Dylan O'brien. Look guys! It's Stiles! It's Stiles!!" The high pitched brunette said excitedly to her blonde friends.

"Please, can we have a picture with you! You're absolutely amazing! Please!" Horse Mouth asked Dylan in an obnoxious voice that caused me to cringe. It was as if nails had been dragged across a chalkboard.

I pulled myself out of the corner and pushed my way around the three girls. Dylan looked at me with an apologetic look and I waved him to go about his business. I can't blame him for his fans coming out of nowhere. I thought to myself as he agreed to a picture.

The girls fought for a second about who would take the picture and who would stand where until they noticed I was standing next to them.

Brace face grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to their group, "Take a picture of us!" Was all she said as she took her spot next to Dylan. I gave a huff of annoyance and took the picture for the girls.

"Oh my God! Dylan you are perfect! Thanks so much!" The brunette called over her shoulder as Dylan took me by the hand and pulled me off towards a table.

He let me sit in the booth first before taking his seat across from me. "Callie... I am so sorry about all that. I can't believe that even happened. I'm truly so sorry." He said with a sad expression on him face.