Chapter Twelve: A Tale As Old As Time.

I finally came out of my shell shock long enough to ask the biggest question I had. The question that has been eating away at me for days. The question that was so loud in my head that it might as well have been screaming at the top of its lungs at me.

"What do I do about it?" I asked softly.

Seana and Tyler glanced at each other for a moment; seemingly deep in thought. I guess it's not every day you deal with your best friend going from adorable, to an asshole, and back to acting saint-like. I thought to myself.

Tyler finally formulated a plan; I could tell by the hell bent look in his eyes, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

"Actually, don't talk to him. Completely ignore him." Tyler said with a sly smile.

"Are you insane?!" Seana jumped in. "After all of this bullshit? After Cal has been wracking her brain out the past few days over Dylan, trying to decide how she feels, and now that we know Dylan is done with Britt... you expect her to roll over and play dead?!" Seana was just as confused as I had been.

Tyler kept himself completely collected as he nonchalantly stated, "Exactly." Seana stared at him with disbelief. "Alright... you lost me." I announced.

Tyler laughed a little before explaining his devious plan to us in great detail.

"You girls originally had the plan to make Dylan realize his feelings for Callie." Tyler started.

"You mean Seana had those plans." I interjected with a laugh.

"Whatever, you know as well as I do that you both were going to do it." Tyler smiled before continuing. "Girls, you accomplished that goal. Dylan is clearly in a bind. He not only yelled at the girl he has been with for years, but also admitted to having feelings for Cal, along with realizing what a dick he has been to you over the past few days.

I can guarantee he is feeling really low right now. He knows how bad he treated you and he can't stand Seana being pissed at him. If I know anything about my best friend I can tell you he is sitting alone somewhere trying to find a way to make you believe and forgive him.

In my opinion... let him fix it. Let him come to you Callie." Tyler finished

I thought about it for a moment along with Seana. It's true... he did treat me like shit. He also did try to explain himself to us.

"I don't know Ty, I told Dylan to leave Cal alone and let her come to him." Seana said. "What if he doesn't try to mend this?" Seana had a sad look on her face.

"You can't possibly think this is your fault." I said looking to my new best friend. "He was a complete ass! You told him everything I couldn't say, you defended me when I wasn't able to do it for myself. He deserves this." I said feeling my blood pressure rise.

"Listen," Tyler interjected. "Dylan has been back and forth with Britt for months now. She has her demon claws dug deep in him. All I'm saying is if he really wants to mend things with you... then he will. If he doesn't," He gave Seana a meaningful look before continuing, "Then he doesn't deserve Callie in his life. Seana, you know that. That's why you stuck up for Cal to begin with. Just let this play out. Relax." Tyler finished by placing his hands behind his head and leaning back in his chair.

"He's right you know." I directed towards Seana. "Dylan has been an ass, and if he doesn't try to fix this... then that's his loss. You did nothing wrong Seana." I gave her a encouraging smile.

She sighed deeply and flashed me a white grin. "Yeah, you guys are right. So that's the plan then? Play dead?" Seana said with a laugh.

"Exactly. Tomorrow is your meeting with Jeff and the rest of the writers for the show along with me, Dylan and Seana. Let him sit and think about what he's done for tonight and tomorrow we will see what happens." Tyler stated.