Chapter Three: Mets Fans And Paid Cabs.

Dylan and I instantly clicked. He had one the best personality's I have ever come into contact with. The entire night he had me constantly laughing with his mannerisms or his jokes and eventually we became submerged in a conversation about my Uncle Terry.

"Well, I mean, as long as I can remember, I was around baseball. Uncle Terry was coaching the Pirates when I was born, after that he managed the Astros then the Angels, that was basically during my earliest years.

I remember when he went to coach the Devil Rays in 01, and then went back to managing in 07." I trailed on about my Uncle while Dylan watched me intently. Tyler and Seana were on the dance floor having some time to themselves before Tyler and Dylan had to relocate for filming. I smiled at Seana and went back to my conversation; it was nice having someone so interested in what I was saying.

"So anyway, Uncle Terry played short stop at Eastern Michigan University when he was in college and was put in the Athletic Hall of Fame when I was about a year old. He taught me the game by the time I was walking, so I guess you can say I'm pretty obsessed too.

When he told me about the Mets... I pretty much lost it. I've been a fan since I stepped into Shea Stadium when I was seven.... I was pretty upset when they tore it down to use the lot for more parking space for Citi Field, I cried for like two days straight." I finally stopped talking when I noticed Dylan was staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked stubbornly. He had just let me rant about my uncle and Baseball for a good ten minutes and didn't bother to stop me in the midst of my word vomit. "Oh god, I can't believe I just said all of that. That's seriously so embarrassing... oh god...." I trailed off embarrassed.

He smiled and straightened himself in his chair, "You're one amazing person you know that?" I felt the heat of a blush rise up in my cheeks before he continued. "I have never met a girl so passionate in general, let alone about baseball. You get this adorable face when you're talking about something you seem to love so much, I can only imagine what it's like when you write... I mean... you're book was phenomenal." Dylan took a sip of water waiting for me to respond.

"You read my book?" I asked in astonishment. I knew my book had a huge fan base, but I never expected celebrities to have read it. Dylan gave me a look of disbelief, "Of course I did! First off... Seana wouldn't shut-up about how amazing it was. Secondly, I heard great reviews on it. I love reading, so naturally... it was a given I'd end up with a copy in my hands." He shrugged and I felt the butterflies in my stomach go haywire.

Tyler and Seana had come back to our table all smiles. After some minor chit chat, we started to discuss my book. It made me feel incredibly awkward to have people talk so fondly of my writing, it didn't feel real. I shouldn't be getting praised, I was just a simple girl who wrote something well.

"Where did you come up with the idea?" Tyler's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and back into our conversation. "I'm sorry, what?" I said with a chuckle. Tyler laughed, "Where did you come up with the idea for Soul Searcher's? I mean, it's one hell of an idea." Tyler said.

I thought for a moment on how to answer. I was going to be receiving these questions a lot in the next few days during my interviews. I better start answering questions now. I turned to Tyler, "When you look at Seana, you see the world... well, your world right? You see your future with her and you immediately feel love for her, am I correct?" I asked while our small group eyed me.

Tyler nodded, taking Seana's hand in his own while I continued. "I had a lot of theories about love after a few difficult relationships, I finally decided that how I felt about love... and how others thought about love.... were very different. So I wanted to share my theory with the world in more of a story form.