Chapter Five: We Fight For Familiar.

I was going to be on live television tonight. Hundreds of people would be watching my interview, I would have to answer a bunch of questions on my book, and as if that isn't stressful enough.... Dylan was going to be watching.

My palms began to sweat as that thought crossed my mind.

Dylan O'Brien, hot shot celebrity, was going to be watching my interview and take me to dinner afterwards..

The thought of that was frightening. It's unbelievable how nervous I had instantly become. At least Seana will be with me.

I continued to think of every possible scenario of what could go wrong tonight, from falling on my face to becoming so tongue tied I can't speak.

I stared blankly at my reflection as the seamstress continued to pin my dress. How am I going to do this? How am I going to talk on television and not make a fool out of myself? I was internally freaking out as the sound of the door opening pulled me back to reality.

"Where is my new canvas?" Seana's sing song voice caused me to smile. She made her way over to me as the final alteration was made to my dress.

"Okay dear, let's get you out of this thing so I can start the real work." The plump woman said as she ushered me away from Seana.

30 minutes later I was free from that dress. The clock told me it was almost 3; I better get back to Seana. I thought as I briskly walked back to the fitting room. Seana was patiently sitting in a chair kicking her feet in a child like manner.

"Sorry that took so long. Ready to go?" I asked while putting my shoes on. Seana smiled brightly, "Sure am, we have a lot of work to do. You also have a lot to tell me." She gave me a devious smile as we headed out the door to my makeup room.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously as I tried to keep pace with her long legged stride. "I mean... I need to hear all about this blossoming 'friendship' with a certain Mets fan." She giggled excitedly.

"Sorry to crush your dreams Seana, but we are just friend's. I told him I'd help him get Britt to fall for him all over again." I answered sincerely, but in the pit of my stomach I felt something... sadness? I shook it off and continued on. "Besides, I just met him." I said as Seana placed me in the makeup chair.

I watched as she pulled out hundreds of things at once. Makeup pallets, bronzers, brushes, sponges, everything and anything you could think of ... she had it. She danced around so gracefully. It was as if she was a ballerina in the center stage spotlight. This was her element, she was Michelangelo and I was to be her 'Creation of Adam'. Seana was preparing to make me more beloved than the most famous work of art in the Sistine Chapel.

"You can waste your breath all day if you please, but you can't deny the instant attraction between you both. Tyler and I saw the way you were looking at each other." Seana stated as she finished placing a few brushes on the silver tray next to her.

"Well... I mean... he is pretty awesome." I said trying to find the right words to say. He has a girlfriend Callie, don't be stupid. I thought to myself.

"Awesome? Really Callie? You can't tell me you don't think more highly of him than that." She looked at me with astonishment.

"Okay, okay! So he's absolutely adorable, has the best personality I've ever seen, and he is amazingly funny." I said while placing my face in my hands to hide my embarrassment.

Seana let out a squeal of joy. "I knew it! You have the hot's for Dylan don't you!"

"Maybe I'm just slightly star-struck. I mean, him and Britt are like perfect together." I said as I peered at her from behind my hands.