An Accidental Antidote

Our intrepid heroes continue to fight their own battles. Erica and Leo seem to have been reunited with Arthur... if it really is him? And it seems he and some strange disassociated voice have kidnapped Donovan! But I'm sure they can take care of themselves for awhile, don't you think? Let's check back with Jess & Blake. It sena they've met his strange voice, too. And he's no friendlier for them. H snapped and attacked Jess, but they've chosen to keep him free. Do you think that was really the best decision?

'I just can't believe H would snap like that. And at us!' Jess sobbed.

'I can't say I was surprised, Jess. He had more then a few screws loose. I just wish you had agreed to tie him up.'

'No, Blake! That makes us as bad as them!'

'I wonder if there's anything we can do to help him.'

'There is, Blake! I'm sure there's a cure out there!'

'What makes you so sure, Jess?'

'It was in the bunker, Blake!'

'It don't remember that, Jess. Even if it was, that things blown to smithereens, remember?'

'It just can't give up, Blake!'

'You're right, Jess, as usual. I'm not sure what I'd do here without you.' Blake flirted.

'It doubt you'd be here in the first place, silly. Come on, let's go.'
Jess giggles and headed outside.

'Itf only that were true, Jess. If only you knew the truth...' Blake followed.

'This is right around where we first lost H.'

'Just what are you looking for, Jess?'

'I'm just trying to find just where H went when we lost him.'

'What do you mean? He just wandered off.'

'I don't think so. He really just disappeared! I think there's something there.

'I dunno, Jess...'

'Just help me look, Blake!' Jess starts looking around.

After checking out the area....

'Blake! Look at this!' Jess said as Blake jogs over.

'What is it!' Blake said before looking.'

'This stone seems..loose. if I can just get...it...out...'

'Jess... be careful...' Blake said.

'EEEEEEEeeeeeeee.....!' Jess screamed as she fell.

'Jess! Wait up, I'm coming!' Blake jumps.

It seems the first island was not the only one with hidden tunnels...

'Well. That was unexpected.' Jess said as she wiped her hand off.

'Clearly whoever made these islands needs to learn about stairs. Oh no. Not another bunket. Are we gonna be blown up again?'

'I hope not. This one looks different, somehow.'

'I'd rather not stick around to find out.'

'Right, let's go.'

'A door! Perfect!' Jess said as she walked down the hall.

'Locked!' Jess said as she tried to open it.

'Let me look.' Blake squinted his eyes.

'There's a combination lock here, but it looks like it's binary.' Blake said as he checked the lock.

'Like a computer code?' Jess questioned.

'Right, the most basic kind. 0's and 1's.'

'Maybe we should try the code from the other bunker. Could you convert that into binary?'

'Sure...if you remember what it was...'

'Try...4...3.....0....1....0' Jess said as Blake tried the code.

'Nope.' He shrugged.

'Hmmmm....maybe....3....1....4...1...0' Jess said as Blake tried the code.'

'It worked! Good memory!' Blake exclaimed.

'Thanks!' Jess laughed 'Well...let's go.' Jess lead the way.

The two entered the room.

'Blake, look! It's a back room of the lab where we were!'

'Wow. This place gets more confusing by the second.'

'Don't you think the islands might even be connected by tunnels like this?'

'I doubt it. The contraction looks totally different. But I guess nothing would surprise me now.'

'Let's split up. We can search more places that way.'

'Sure. The room over here looks like a room of archives. I'll check there.'

'Great. I'll check this bunker-looking room over here.'

'Nothint. I can't believe there was nothing there. It looked so promising.' Jess said tiredly.

Jess gasped as she looked at a vial cabinet.

'Wait! What's this? BLAKE, COME QUICK! I FOUND SOMETHING! Look! It was right in front of us!'

'The vials in the cabinet! They definitely look like something important.'

'They each have a different label on them... D1... D2... and D3.'

'The different islands!'

'But which do we need?'

'They all look identical. It'll be risky to just grab them all.'

'I know. Let's think... We have to risk it, Blake. I'm just grabbing them all.'

'We need some way to tell them apart,  Jess.'

'Sure. You take the Delta 2 antitode. Then I'll put Delta 1 in my right pocket and Delta 3 in my left.'

'Um... okay. Just please don't forget.'

'Ill do my best. Well, I guess we better go see if these work on H...'

Wait! What if we give him the wrong one? It could make him worse, Jess. It could kill him!'

'That's a risk we're going to have to take.' Jess walked away.

'What have I gotten myself into?' Blake sighed.