The Radio Tower

Wayne wakes up on the shore of an island. Fading in and out of consciousness. The crashing sounds of the ocean wake you softly. In the distance is the cruise ship you were on.. Sinking into the ocean... There appear to be other survivors who washed ashore...

'Hey... Hey! Are you okay?' A girl yells.

'My heads killing me... what happened?' Wayne replies.

The girl walks forward. 'I'm not sure. It looks like our ship crashed..'

There in the distance you hear a familiar voice, Erica was yelling for help! 'Help! Somebody help! I can't make it!'

'Isn't that Erica, from the deck? I don't think she can swim! She's pretty far, but we could reach her if we're quick!' The girl says.

They swiftly ran towards the water. But then they hear shouting. They look around and there appears to be that man you were talking to earlier and another wounded man.

'Ugghhh...' the wounded man groans.

'Oh my gosh! My dad's bleeding out! We need to close this wound fast! Is anyone here a doctor? Please, help us!' The man from earlier shrieks.

'What should we do?!' The girl panics.

'Go help the guy with his dad, I'll get the woman in the ocean!'

'I'll see what I can do!' The girl says.

'Here goes nothing..' Wayne said uneasily.

As he Swam towards the woman.. You see Arthur and Blake farther up shore. They race to help Jess and the injured man.

'Don't worry I got you.' Wayne reassured the woman.

'I thought I was a goner!' She said shaking.

'Wow, that was quite the undercurrent....'

'Thank you...' Erica said still shaking and exhausted.

'Are you alright?' Wayne asked.

'I could be a lot worse, if you hadn't come along. Did anyone else survive?'

'There's a few others over there on the shore.'

'I'll be fine now, son. Go talk with the others..' the wounded man said.

'I'll be back. Stay put, pops.' His son said.

'Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.'

'Is he going to make it?' Wayne asked.

'What?! Of course he's going to make it! Sorry, I mean.. I don't know...I...' he sniffles.

Jess comes and joins the conversation. 'He got cut on some metal when the ship went down. He hasn't lost too much blood, so I think he'll be okay... but it will get infected if we don't take care of it.' She explains.

'Don't worry about Leo, my son's overreacting. It's sweet of him, but I've been cut up worse camping...' His father says.

'Listen up! It looks like we had a really bad accident with the ship. How is everybody doing?' Wayne says aloud.

'My legs tore up pretty bad, but I'll survive.' Blake says.

'I..I think I'm okay. But has anyone seen my son?' Arthur said.

'It's getting dark. We need to start planning for tonight. Let's split up into groups. Some of us can-' Erica suggests.

'Woah, slow down, lady! Let's get a handle on the situation. The last thing we want is to split up and lose more people.' Leo argues.