Let Me Know

Jennie

I still can't get what Rosé said to me yesterday out of my head. What did she mean exactly about Jisoo liking me anyway? I guess I have to find out from Jisoo herself.

"Oh, good morning, Jennie." Lisa greeted smiling. I smiled back and greeted back. But something wasn't right. Where's Rosé? She usually is here every single day. I wonder where she is or if she's with Jisoo right now.

"Rosie, went to go outside for a bit, but she will be back in time for supper."

I slightly frowned after that. Is she still upset with me from the other night? All I did was hang out with Nayeon and it was a date.

Lisa noticed as she stopped what she was doing and went over to comfort me.

"Jennie, unnie, what's wrong?" She asked. I didn't respond as I thought about what happened last night. The thought of me and Rosé fighting. "If you're not going to tell me then how am I going to help you." Lisa said.

As I managed to look up at her and into her brown eyes.

"Rosé, told me that Jisoo has feelings for me." I say blankly. Lisa's expression changed as she didn't know how to respond. "Is that true?" I asked her.

Lisa
How do I answer this? I can't just say "oh, yeah, it's true our friend has feelings for you." That would just be too revealing. I have to come up with a way to get out of this.

"Jennie," i say, "it's not true."

She looks at me with a blank expression as I felt somewhat scared of what she's going to do next.

"You're lying to me Lisa." Was all she said before walking out of the dorm.

Great! Way to go Lalisa! You messed this one up big time!

Jisoo
"Jisoo, I need to speak to you." I heard Rosé say.

What does she need to speak to me about? Is it about Lisa? Or is it about Jennie?

I followed her as we sat on the park bench.

"I told Jennie that you have feelings for her last night. And I know I shouldn't have cause you're supposed to confess not me. I'm sorry I did what I had to do and I hope it doesn't effect our friendship."

I couldn't believe what Rosé was telling me. Why did she confess my own feelings to Jennie? Now she will never like me back.

Rosé sighs as she stands up as I grabbed her hand making her stop.

"I'm not mad at you. You did what I should've done and I thank you for it." I said.

Rosé smiles as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"So we're good?" She asked. I nodded as she hugged me again. "I should get going. I'm pretty sure that Jennie is coming here to speak to you."

Jennie's coming here? But why? Why so suddenly?

As Rosé left I saw Jennie walking towards me. As my smile disappears and my heart starts beating wildly and butterflies start to form.

Jennie
This is my chance. I need to know the truth. The actual truth. And I need it from Jisoo.

As I came closer and closer towards her and sat down near her. I reached for her hands and gently and softly carrassed them.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?" She asked. I looked at her in the eyes and suddenly my eyes drifted down to her lips. "Jennie?" Jisoo questioned as I started to lean in and press my lips against hers.

This kiss between us felt more real than kissing Nayeon. Something in this kiss made fireworks and electricity between us. I felt my heart beating and butterflies erupting inside my stomach.

As I pulled away and stared deeply into Jisoo's eyes as she stares into mine.

"Jennie... I don't know what to say..." Jisoo says slightly shocked. I smiled as I kissed her again and pulled away.

"Does this mean that you also have feelings for me?" She asked as I nodded and felt her lips on mine again. As her hand snaked its way to my neck deepening the kiss.

"Jennie!" I heard someone yell as me and Jisoo pulled away from each other.

Nayeon? I forgot all about my relationship with her!

"What are you doing? And why are you kissing that girl?" Nayeon asked. I stood up as we faced each other looking deeply into each others eyes.

I took a breath as I held her hand and said "Nayeon, all these years I have been happy to be with you, and to finally be yours. But since I met Jisoo I have had felt this weird feeling that I have always felt towards you."

Nayeon continued to look at me with that look in her eyes. The look of disappointment, sadness, and anger.

"What are you saying?" She asked. "I'm saying that I am finally happy with Jisoo. And I think we should break up." I verified.

Nayeon took her hands out of my grasp as she began to shed tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way." I apologised. "No! I'm sorry that I've ever fell in love with you! I'm sorry that we even dated in the first place! I don't want to see you or her ever again! Just leave me alone! Nayeon screamed as she ran away from me and Jisoo.

Then I started to cry. This was the most heartbreaking thing that has ever happened to not only me but to Nayeon as well. Soon I felt Jisoo's hand on my shoulder as she takes me into her arms and I sob loudly into her embrace.

-The End-