Alone

Lisa

Today I'm planning on seeing Jisoo again. And I have a reason for it. I actually enjoyed getting to know her but I just want to be close to her. Instead of Jennie doing all the work for me.

"Lisa, are you going to see Jisoo again?" Rosé asked. How do I lie to Chae about me seeing Jisoo? I'm not a very good liar so just wish me luck then.

"I'm not going to see Jisoo. I'm going to go shopping." I lied as I prayed for Rosé to believe me which she shockingly did. "Alright. Don't be out too late. Jennie unnie tends to get irritated when we're out late." Rosé says.

I know she was just referring to me cause Chaeyoung rarely goes outside ever. But why would Jennie even worry about me? She's Jennie and I'm just my plain old silly and hyper self.

Rosé
I know that Lisa's lying to me but I'm going to let her off the hook for now. Just not going to tell Jennie cause then she'll get so supes protective over Lisa.

I smirked as Lisa leaves as I went in and followed her. Technically it's not called 'stalking' but I'm just trying to see if she's either really going to go shopping or she's going to see Jisoo again.

As I followed her behind the block and saw her at Jisoo's door.

Lisa
I felt like someone was watching me and my every move. But it couldn't be Rosé cause she's at the dorm and it also can't be Jennie either.

Few minutes after the door opens and I saw Jisoo with this wonderful smile.

"Jisoo! Who's at the door!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed. "Just Lisa a friend of mine!" Jisoo responded.

Being called 'friend' to Jisoo is the most wonderful thing that just gets my heart pumping.

"Hey, Lisa, come inside it's cold outside." Jisoo says as I stepped and she closes the door behind. "So, what brings you here today?" She asked. I knew she was going to ask that.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." I said as Jisoo smirked at me. "Mom! Me and Lisa will be in my room!" Jisoo exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Rosé
So Lisa was lying after all. She wasn't going to go shopping she was going to go see Jisoo again. I can't wait till I tell this to Jennie but then that would be like betraying my own roommate and roommate's don't do that to each other.

"What are you doing spying on the Kim's Family?" Jennie asked. I jumped as I breathed heavily. "You scared me. Wait a minute. What are you even doing outside? You hate sunlight." I say. "Don't answer my question with another question."

She doesn't have to be so harsh about it.

"Anyways, what are you doing spying on the Kim's Family?" Jennie asked again. This time I told her the actual truth about Lisa going to see Jisoo again and how she lied to me. "Okay fine. I was spying on Lisa cause I knew she was lying to me about something. So I went to go find out but now I get why she lied in the first place. She was going to see Jisoo again and not to go shopping." I said.

The look on Jennie's face wasn't so pleasing. It was like if looks can kill I would be dead by now. But I'm not the one who lied it was Lisa's fault anyway.

"Wait here." Jennie says as she walks over to Jisoo's house. "Wait. What are you going to do!" I shouted. But she didn't respond as I wait for here at the spot I'm currently in.

Jisoo
Lisa is so funny. Why was I nervous and awkward in the first place? She's actually hilarious.

"Oh, my, god, Lisa!" I laughed out as she smiles brightly at me. "You are so funny. We should really become friends. Maybe you could invite your friends Jennie and that girl Rosé over here with you next time." I said.

It would be like a double date but except we're all friends.

"You sure?" Lisa said so unsure of it. I nodded as she wrapped me into her embrace and kissed my cheek. "You're the best!" She exclaimed as I smiled at her.

"Lisa!" I heard Jennie scream as Lisa tried to hide behind me. "Jennie? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Not to bother you Jisoo but have you seen Lisa?" Jennie asked.

I didn't want to lie cause my parents taught me to never lie so I just told the truth instead.

"She's right behind me." I said as I felt Lisa glaring at me from behind. Jennie went and grabbed Lisa roughly glaring at her also.

"Jennie! Sweet sweet old Jennie! Long time no see!" Lisa says as Jennie dragged her back to dorm as Lisa waved a quick goodbye towards me as they left.