Shall Be Mine Pt 3

Lisa

Finally! First period was such a bore! I wonder how Jisoo did in her brand new classes.

"Rosé, is Jisoo out of any of her classes right now?" I asked. "No. She's in Math or Social Studies." Rosé responded.

Great. Now I have to wait till she gets out.

I wonder how long is Social Studies again this year.

"Lisa, why don't you go find Jennie. Maybe she can help you." Rosé said.

Me ask Jennie to help me? The only that is going to make contact is her fist in my face so no.

I grimaced as Rosé was no longer beside me as she was with Yeri at the moment.

I waited for Jisoo as Jennie happened to be next to me instead.

"You're done with all of your classes? Especially fifth period?" I asked.

Jennie scoffed at fifth and period used in my sentence. I guess she really doesn't like fifth period or school really.

"Instead of asking me questions. I should be asking you why are you waiting for Jisoo when we should just go home already. Nayeon's waiting for me and she doesn't like to wait." Jennie says.

True. Jennie and Nayeon are like the best of friends their like sisters but not really.

Maybe Jennie's right I shouldn't be waiting for Jisoo. But she is new to the school so I guess I have to at least that's the right thing to do.

"No. I'm not going to be like you Jennie. I am actually going to wait for my friends especially my new ones as well." I said with confidence that I didn't even know I had.

Jennie rolled her eyes and walked over to Nayeon.

I guess it's just me and Jisoo. Rosé is with Yeri and Jennie is with Nayeon. They really know how to control their life than I could.

As I waited the bell rings as I saw Jisoo and motioned her towards me.

"You know you didn't have to wait for me." Jisoo says. I nodded and said "I know but I just wanted to cause I'm a really nice person."

Jisoo smiles as we head to the bus and to our spot.

Jisoo
I can't believe Lisa waited for me to get out of class. This is the first time someone has actually waited for me instead of waiting for them. I guess she really is a true friend to me then.

As we got on the bus and I sit with Lisa. I saw Rosé going to a girl with brown hair and Jennie going over to that same spot with girl with the dark hair.

I guess Rosé and Jennie have friends of their own than me and Lisa.

"Why are Jennie and Rosé sitting with those girls?" I asked. Lisa glances at the brown haired and the dark haired as she focuses on me.

"Those two girls are friends with Jennie and Rosé. See that one with the brown hair her name is Yeri and the one with the dark hair is Nayeon. Nayeon and Jennie have been friends since childhood. And Yeri and Rosé have been friends since elementary school." Lisa explained.

So the girl's that are sitting next to Jennie and Rosé are Yeri and Nayeon.

I have never met any girls with those names before.

I guess this is just the beginning.

Lisa smiled as she put her hand over mine. I turned to her as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Don't worry I'm sure they didn't forget about you. I mean I think Jennie will but not Rosé I am sure of it just trust me on this." Lisa says.

I nodded as we departed from the school to unfamiliar streets and to our bus stop.

Few hours later the bus stops as me, Lisa, Jennie, and Rosé got off and walked all the way home.

"So, Jisoo, what do you like to do for fun and don't respond normally like Lisa would." Jennie said.

I nodded as I tried to think of something that I like to do for fun but nothing came to mind.

"You do like something right?" Rosé asked.

I strugged as Rosé gasped and Jennie stared blankly.

Lisa whispered into my ear and said "their always like this when someone as for you for example says things or does things like that."

I was nervous of what they were going to say as Rosé couldn't look at me anymore.

"So, you don't like anything to do for fun?" Rosé questioned.

I shook my head as Rosé leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder.

"Hey, just because Jisoo's different doesn't mean we can judge her about it." Jennie said.

That's the first time she has really stood up for me especially when it's Rosé and Lisa.

"If she says that she doesn't like to do anything for fun then leave her be alright."

Lisa and Rosé nodded as I smiled and stared at Jennie.

As she wraps her arm around me and whispers into my ear.

"Don't ever let anyone mis-judge you like that ever again. It makes me be like this alright." She whispered as I nodded and smiled at her as she smirks at me.

"So, I guess we will be seeing you tomorrow then." Lisa said referring to me.

I nodded as Jennie, Lisa, and Rosè went the opposite way as I went back inside home.