Real Friends?

Jennie

I wonder why Jisoo hasn't been talking to me lately. Did I do something wrong? Is she mad at me? I need to know. I have every right to know what's wrong and why she's not talking to me anymore.

"Lisa." I said as she turned to face me with this look of some sort. "Look! Rosé! Someone finally decided to wake up!" Lisa exclaimed.

Rosé smirked as she was doing her hair and Lisa was doing her make-up also her hair as well.

What time is it? Is it really that late?

"You slept all day and made us miss the entire school day." Rosé said. Then Lisa gasped as me and Rosé looked at her. "Jisoo must've been worried and nervous during the school day and it's all your fault Jennie." Lisa says.

My fault? How was I supposed to know when to wake up!

Rosé shook her head as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "To go somewhere. Why would you care anyway?" Rosé responded.

"Lisa, do you want to come?" Rose asked as Lisa nodded and left with Rosé leaving me here all alone.

What did I ever do to them? But now I can invite Nayeon over here then she can invite some friends over with her and we can have an awesome party.

I should start calling Nayeon right now.

As I start dialing her number after the first few rings she finally picked up.

Nayeon:Hello?

Jennie:Nayeon! It's me!

Nayeon:Jennie! What do you want so early in the morning well actually afternoon?

Jennie:I was thinking we could maybe start a party. You can invite your friends here and it would be a blast.

Nayeon:But what about your roommates Lisa and Rosè?

Jennie:Their out of the dorm. Just get your butt over here now.

Nayeon:Okay. I'm on my way.

I hanged up the phone as I took a quick shower and did my hair and make-up and got dressed.

I hope Nayeon likes what I'm wearing. If she didn't then that would make me the most saddest thing ever.

I heard the doorbell ring as I went to open it and smiled when I saw Nayeon along with the others.

"Nayeon!" I said as I embraced her in a gut-crushing hug.

"You both are sure acting like a couple. When you're not even out in public yet." Tzuyu says.

She's just jealous of our relationship anyway.

"So, where's the food?" Momo asked. "Over there in the fridge you can make it yourself." I said.

Momo groans as Jeongyeon and Mina went in the kitchen and made some jokbal for everyone.

"Hi, Jennie, remember me right?" Sana says as I nodded and hugged her as well.

"How could I not remember you Sana." I said.

She smiles as Nayeon frowns at the sudden contact between me and Sana.

"By the way Jennie I love your outfit where did you get it." Jihyo says. "Actually Nayeon bought me this on our fourth date. I actually love it and she loves it as well. Right babe." I said.

Nayeon nods as she kisses my cheek and back-hugs me.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes as Mina and Jeongyeon set the food on the table.

"Food's ready everyone!" Jeongyeon yelled.

As Momo dug right in before all of us even got an chance to eat all together.

"Momo sure is hungry for that jokbal." Dahyun joked.

Chaeyoung shoves her shoulder as they all went to the table except me and Nayeon.

"So, Nayeon, do you want to go to my room?" I asked. Nayeon nods as I took her to my room before the others noticed we were gone.

"This is your room." Nayeon said acted amazed.

I giggled and said "but Nayeon babe you've been to my room before."

"Yeah, well, it just feels like I haven't been here forever." Nayeon said.

As I sat on the edge of my bed and Nayeon lies down on my lap as I carrassed her hair.

"I wish we could tell the whole world that we're dating Jennie." Nayeon says followed by a pout.

"I know babe. But if we did my parents would tell me to break-up with you and then I have to move away and I don't want that. I want what's the best for us and this is the best to keep it a secret from the entire world." I said.

Nayeon sits up as we stared into each other's eyes.

"But what if I don't want to keep what we have a secret from your parents my parents even the entire world." Nayeon says.

What is she saying? Does she want to tell our secret to the world? I think she wants to.

"Nayeon, what are you saying? Are you saying that we should confess to the world that we're a couple?" I asked as Nayeon nodded as a knock boomed throughout my room.

Mina walks in as she glances between me and Nayeon.

"Jennie, your roommates are coming back, so it's time for us to leave." Mina said.

Nayeon frowns as she kisses my lips and said "think about it alright." Before she left with Mina.