See You Again

Rosé

I heard something making a huge noise as I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock and saw that it was 5:00 in the morning. Who's phone could be ringing this late right now?

As I managed to get out of bed and went to Jennie's bed and glance at her phone but it wasn't ringing. So I went over to Lisa's and it was ringing very loudly.

I picked it up as I looked at the caller ID which was just some unknown number. I knew Lisa wouldn't wake up for some random phone call. So I decided to answer it for her and stepped outside the room quietly not to wake up Lisa or Jennie unnie.

"Hello?" I say as I heard a raspy and husky voice at the other end. "Hi? Is this Lisa's phone?" She says.

I responed with a "yeah" as I heard her name.

"It's Jisoo. You must be Rosé. But anyways, is Lisa awake yet?" Jisoo asked.

I told her that Lisa was still sleeping soundly and with Jennie as she hanged up rather quickly.

I sighed and walked back inside and set Lisa's phone back on her bedside and went back to sleep.

Lisa
I awoke to my phone buzzing as the clock read 6:10 am. Well it's time to get up I should wake up Jennie unnie and Rosé.

As I climbed out of my comfortable and cozy bed and went to wake Jennie up. But then I hear a soft pur from Rosé. Is she dreaming about something- nevermind I don't want to know or ask.

As I continued to wake Jennie up but nothing. So I just went and woke up Chaeyoung.

"Rosie. It's time to wake up." I said using a bit of aegyo as she wakes up. "Morning Chaeyoung!" I said as she smiles softly at me.

"Morning Lisa." She greeted back as I went to go check my phone. I noticed that Jisoo called me at 5:00. But I wonder who answered it. Was it Jennie or was it Rosé?

Rosé
I hope Lisa doesn't find out that I was the one who answered her phone last night. That will be violating her trust for me and I can't have that. I will just pray that she'll never find out that it was me her roommate.

"So, what's for breakfast? I'm starving." I said as Lisa just kept staring at her phone.

"Lisa?" I questioned as she focuses on me. "Did you answer my phone last night Chae?" Lisa asked. I was scared to answer her question so I just pretended that I didn't hear it.

"Rosé, did you or did you not answer my phone last night?" Lisa asked again. "I did not!" I exclaimed. Lisa was shocked that I had ever snapped at her for the first time yet.

We both just stared into each other's eyes as I went the other way away from Lisa.

Jennie
Seriously! I am trying to get my sleep here!

All of a sudden I hear Rosé scream at Lisa for the very first time and slam the door.

I wonder what happen between them. But I really don't care so I'll just stay out of it.

"Jennie, did I do the right thing? For interrogating Rosé for answering my phone last night." Lisa says.

So that was her phone that was ringing. I thought it was Rosé's.

I groaned as I faced Lisa still a bit tired from last night.

"Lisa, if Chaeyoung's upset at you then you really did the bad thing, and if she's not then you really did the wrong thing." I say as I turned back around and shut my eyes one last time.

"Remind me to not ever ask you for any advice ever." Lisa said.

Jisoo
Oh, today is a beautiful morning, nothing to ruin my day today.

Well except that mishap yesterday but yeah everything is fine today.

"Jisoo! Come down here immediately!" Dad exclaimed.

I obeyed his orders as I walked down the steps and saw Rosé.

"Is she a friend of yours?" Mom asks. "Or is she one of your girlfriends?" Dad assumed.

I gave the 'seriously dad' look as I focused on Rosé.

"No. She's just a friend. Right Rosé." I said as she nodded and we headed up to my room.

"Sorry about that. My parents tend to get so overprotective over me when I have too many girls here." I apologised.

"It's okay you don't have to apologise." Rosé says.

I sat in front of her as we stared into each other's eyes.

"So, what brings you here? I asked. "I just came here to tell you that I think Jennie and Lisa have feelings for you."

I was surprised by her saying. I wasn't so sure how to process it or do accept anything at the moment.

"And how do I know this? Well everytime Lisa hangs around you she gets that sparkle in her eyes whenever she likes someone. Also Jennie has this sweet and affectionate side to her but it only appears when she likes someone as well." Rosé explained.

Is Rosé right about this? About Jennie and Lisa having feelings for me?

-TBC-