Miss Right Pt 3

Jennie

Tonight me and Nayeon are going to a fancy restaurant. Basically she's paying cause she wants to take me out on a date. It's one of the many things she does to me. And I don't mind though.

"May I take your order?" The waiter/waitress asked. Nayeon orders Tteokbokki for the both of us. As the waiter/waitress takes our order and leaves to go give it to the chef.

Nayeon then turns to me as I felt her gaze on me.

"Jennie, after our dinner, I was thinking we could go to the arcade." Nayeon says. She was always the little kid I've dreamed that she would be. But I still love her though.

I nodded and smiled as the waitress/waiter sets two bowls of Tteokbokki on the table and walks away.

Me and Nayeon dig in cause we well both like to eat sometimes.

Few minutes later we tip the waitress/waiter and leave as Nayeon takes me to the arcade. I felt like someone was watching us. I even felt their eyes making holes in the back of my head.

Jisoo
I was outside of (restaurant name) just thinking about anything but except Jennie and Nayeon. My feelings are just growing and their going to keep growing until I can't take it anymore and confess to Jennie for my love to her.

But never knew that I would end up seeing her and with Nayeon again.

As I saw the two of them left. I focused on Jennie even more than Nayeon. I so wish that was me and not her (Nayeon.)

I soon began to feel some burning sensation inside my chest.

Was it jealousy? If so then I hate seeing the girl I fell for with someone who doesn't care or love her at all.

As the view of Nayeon and Jennie began to disappear into the open. I decided to follow them. I needed to know where they're going and what's Nayeon going to do to Jennie.

Nayeon
"So, which games do you want to play?" I asked. Jennie strugs as I went to the race car game and Jennie stands beside me and plays along with me.

Usually I'm not that good at these type of games or games in general. That's Mina. But I have to impress Jennie. I can't just disappoint her and let her down.

Not just because Jisoo is trying to steal her away from me but because I love and care for her.

Jisoo
As I peeked through the rearview window and saw Jennie and Nayeon playing some game together. My heart felt the need to break and crack again. God! I wish this feeling will just go away!

"Excuse me Miss but what are you doing here at this time of night?" A stranger asked. I turned my attention towards them as I didn't answer their question.

"Are you stalking those girls in there?" They asked another question. I shouldn't have answer them. Also I shouldn't be even talking to strangers in the first place.

Mom and Dad taught me to never talk to strangers or to even accept things from strangers either.

So all I did was walk inside of the arcade and hide behind one of the machines.

"Yah! Nayeon-ah!" Jennie screamed. "I won! I won!" Nayeon exclaimed.

The look on Jennie's face was kinda pleasing but also horrifying as well.

"I want a re-match!" Jennie demanded. "No." Nayeon said. Jennie glares at Nayeon.

I don't know whether I should be angry right now or to be jealous.

-TBC-