Jealous

Jennie

The next day already! It's already Tuesday. I thought there would be no school so that I can sleep all week. Who even created school anyway?

"Jennie, wake up you lazy bum, we're going to pick Jisoo up and then head to the bus but you need to get ready so hurry your butt up." Lisa said.

I swear who does she think she is. Bossing me around like I'm some little five year old. She doesn't even have the right to talk to me like that.

As I get dressed and tied my hair into a ponytail and head outside and found Lisa and Rosé with Jisoo alone till I walked down there.

"Jennie! You're here! Rosé exclaimed as Lisa nodded.

Me and Jisoo held a staring contest. While Lisa and Rosé were arguing about something. It only felt like it was just me and her (Jisoo.)

"We're going to be late for the bus!" Lisa gasped as she dragged Rosé along with her as I walked ahead of Jisoo.

"Jennie, since we're friends, I think we should at least be honest and responsible towards each other." Jisoo offered.

Honest? Responsible? Please! Like I would ever do that!

I stayed silent as I head onto the bus and sat in my seat next to Nayeon.

Yeri
"Does this outfit make me look fat?" I asked as Rosé looked me up and down and shook her head and said "no. It looks good on you Yeri."

I smiled as I carrassed her hand.

Just staring deeply and intensively at it.

"Is everything alright Yeri?" Rosé asked. I snapped out of my daydream and focused on her. "Nope just thinking about life and school." I lied.

"Oh, well, you can think about that when we actually get to school." Rosé says.

I nodded as we both smiled at each other.

Jisoo
I wonder why Jennie didn't respond to me. Did I do something wrong? Did I make Jennie angry with me?

"Jisoo, what's been on your mind lately?" Lisa asked.

I kept looking at the way Jennie was looking at Nayeon. They seemed to be acting like a couple than some friendship.

So Nayeon is dating Jennie then. I don't know why but just thinking about it just gives me this sort of feeling I can't describe.

Was it jealousy? I'm pretty sure it was jealousy.

That's it! That is what I'm feeling right now! Jealousy! I'm jealous but why am I jealous?

"Jisoo!" Lisa exclaimed as I turned towards her. "What's been on your mind recently?" She asked again.

I strugged as I kept looking at Jennie and Nayeon.

"You sure cause it sure looks like you're jealous of Jennie with another girl who is Nayeon her girlfriend I assume." Lisa said.

Hearing the word 'girlfriend' is like being stabbed in the heart a couple of times but so rough and aggressive as well.

Nayeon
I keep feeling someone eyes on me and Jennie. As I turned away from Jennie's gaze and saw those brown eyes staring at me. The eyes of a dark brown haired girl.

"Jennie, babe, who's that?" I asked as I pointed to that dark haired girl. "Oh, that's Jisoo she's new to our school." Jennie explained.

I smirked as I looked this Jisoo girl in the eyes.

"Are you friends with this girl?" I asked another question. "Yes. Why do you ask." She says as I hummed in response.

"No reason." I said. "Nayeon, are you jealous of my friendship with Jisoo?" Jennie assumed. I was nervous I don't know what to say right now. How do I lie to Jennie without her knowing that I lied straight to her face?

-TBC-