Jealously

Jisoo

It's already Tuesday and I thought nothing could get any better than being faced with Jennie and the others again.

I mean I do love and respect Rosé and Lisa but Jennie is always with that girl Nayeon. It kinda makes me feel this unknown feeling that I just tend to get when she's with Nayeon every now and then.

As I get dressed into the outfit I'm going to wearing something not too inappropriate to wear. Something that won't get me expelled cause I don't need that on my resume.

I stepped out of the house after I told my parents I love them and that I will have a good day of course

"Oh, hey, Jisoo." Rosé greeted surprised.

"You're already dressed if only we could have Jennie to be in your place right now." Lisa says.

"Have Jennie be in Jisoo's place what?" Jennie asked as she scared both Lisa and Rosè.

I was stunned at what she was wearing. It made look somewhat stunning and hot but who am I to compliment her in such way. It should be her girlfriend and not me.

 It should be her girlfriend and not me

(This is what Jennie's wearing.)

I don't even understand why she has to look amazing and beautiful for someone who just doesn't love her.

Oh that must've came out not the way I wanted it to be.

"So, are we going to the bus or not?" Jennie asked as Lisa held onto Rosé's hand as I smiled and walk to the bus stop with Jennie beside me.

"Hey, Jisoo, I haven't heard from you in a while." She says as I tried to ignore her but that became to be rude so I just responded truthfully.

"Are you and Nayeon dating?" I asked.

Jennie was stunned by my sudden question.

I know I shouldn't have asked something that personal but I just need to know alright.

"Why? Are you jealous of my relationship with Nayeon?" Jennie asked. I strugged as I tried to pull on a straight face not to make it any more obvious as it is right now.

Jennie
Why would Jisoo ask me such a question as to are me and Nayeon dating.

Of course we are we just never made it official but what does Jisoo know anyway. She doesn't even have someone who love and appreciates her as much as Nayeon does to me.

As I glared at her as Lisa and Rosé caught up to us in the moment.

"Jennie! Jisoo! Come on we're going to miss the bus and have to walk to school!" Lisa and Rosé said in unison.

Jisoo walks ahead as I continued to glare at her before finally walking off as well.

Lisa
I wonder what's going on with those two.

Why are they suddenly so silent and cold towards each other?

Did Jennie do something to Jisoo or is it the other way around?

All I care is for them to make up and forget about it in the past.

"What's up with them?" I asked.

"I don't know. Why do you need to know so badly Lisa?" Rosé said.

I strugged as I glanced at the two entering the bus as I entered behind Jennie and Rosé enters behind me.

Rosé
"Rosé!" Yeri shouted as I sat next to her.

As she wrapped me in one of her hugs again.

Does she really love me that much?

"So, how have you been?" Yeri asked.

"Pretty good." I answered as she smiled and kissed my cheek softly.

I blushed at her sudden contact as I glanced at Jisoo looking at Jennie and Nayeon.

What's up with her? Does she have feelings for Jennie? Or is she jealous of Jennie's relationship with Nayeon?

I mean I would to but not as much as Jisoo's glaring at them.

Jisoo
Why can't that be me?!? I hate seeing Jennie with someone else who is not me! Why did that Nayeon take her away from me!?!

Ugh! I sound like an jealous girlfriend right now!

Few hours later the bus stops at the front of the school as I get off just aa before Lisa, Rosé, Yeri, Jennie, and Nayeon could.

I need to find myself a lover who would love, respect, and treat like I'm the only thing that matters to them than the whole entire world.

"Jisoo!" Lisa exclaimed as I kept walking fast away from her as she caught up to me.

"Why are you trying to walk away from me? Is it about Jennie or about Nayeon?" She asked.

If only I knew.

"Lisa, I just want to be alone for awhile." I say as I finally managed to walk away from her.

Nayeon
Is that girl jealous? The one who's friends with my Jennie? What was her name?

"Nayeon, babe, what are you thinking about other than me of course?" Jennie asked. I couldn't tell her that I was thinking about that girl of hers cause then she will think I'm a jealous girlfriend.

"Nayeon, you can tell me anything, even if it's going to hurt me just be honest with me and not try to lie." Jennie said.

This just made it harder than it is right now.

"I was thinking about that girl you're friends with." I say.

"Oh, you mean Jisoo!" Jennie says as I nodded still with that look in my eyes.

"Are you dating her behind my back Jennie?" I asked.

Jennie shook her head as she kissed my lips staring into my eyes.

"Why would I cheat on you babe? You are the most precious and important thing that has ever happened to me. I don't see any reason to ever cheat on you. Me and Jisoo are just friends and that is what we will ever be." Jennie said.

Why do I always have to have such a loyal girlfriend like Jennie is?

She kissed my cheeks before kissing my lips again.

I felt someone staring at us. Is it that Jisoo girl again? I swear if she ever tries to steal Jennie away from me I will show no mercy towards her.

Jennie is my girlfriend not hers.