Chapter eleven

I hate you.

I meant that more than anything as I stared into those red bloody eyes, but now that were in his car nothing really mattered. We had no idea where he was taking us at all.

Michael... Where are you? I thought to myself. I need you.

I looked at my watch, it was eight. My mother and I exchanged looks.

The man pulled up to a really odd shaded green house. He took us forcefully inside and we just stood there. We were terrified, but there wasn't much to do at this point.

"I've got to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" I said with confidence.

I went in and pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Michael's number, I know I should've called the police but I wasn't thinking at the time. No answer.

I flushed the toliet to make it sound like I was actually doing what I was supposed to be doing.

I made my way out of the bathroom and he saw my phone sticking out of my pocket, he took it.

Shit, I thought to myself, after I realized I could've called the police.

I figure the guy had to sleep some time so I'd just do it then.

My mom started to cry after an hour passed which really made me feel week and scared because the woman strongest in my life was finally broken.

There was no hope.

Night came around and the man began to grow tired.

"You guys will be sleeping in here." He said pushing us into a concreted room with barely anything in it besides a heater.

We didn't say anything so he just left.

Me and my mom looked at eachother and she said with a shakey voice,

"I love you, I'll get us out of here soon, I promise"

I nodded seaming not to find any words to come out of my mouth.

Around three a.m. I was still up even though my mom was fast asleep.

I tried to think of a way to get out of there, I wondered if the door was locked.

I went to go see and to my suprise it was unlocked.

I went outside of it then to the front door. If I could open it then I'd get my mother and we'd leave, simple as that.

It was unlocked. Wow this guy wasn't really smart was he.

I went in the concreted room and awoke my mother, after placing my hand over her mouth she started to nod and get up.

I leaded her to the front door to leave but he woke up and we heard his foot steps so we started to run out of the door. We successfully got to the front door but that was all.

We noticed people staring at us but for some reason we couldn't move or talk.

The man came out shared a chuckle and lead us back in.

"Well obviously I can't trust you guys so, I'm going to have to lock your door next time."

I scowled at him hearder than I've ever scowled at anyone.

A few moments later we were back into the concreed room that smelled like fish. I hated this place, what was he going to do with us anyway?

Finally we both fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in a strange place.

A very strange place.

And it's safe to say I wasn't dreaming.