Chapter ten

It was Michael's hand writing. It said,

"Don't talk to that guy, he's not your dad. I saw him follow you home. Then he called someone and told them that he had you in the palm of his hand and how amazing it was going to be when he did what he wanted with you, like he does to every girl who believes him."

I knew it. I knew he wasn't my dad.

"Thanks Michael." I wishpered.

I took the note and put it into my vanity drawer.

Not sure what else to do I just paniced!

How did he know I didn't have a father? Where did he come from? Why did he want me?

As time passes from minutes to hours my insanity of it all wears off as it's subituted with tiredsome.

"Nichole, we going to that movie?" My mom's voice bellowed up to my room.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hold on." I forgot I was supposed to hang out with her today. Actually, I was kind on relieved that I did!

I grabbed my bag and did a quick fix on my hair then ran down stairs.

"So what movie are we going to see?" I asked uncertain if she even knew, herself.

"I don't know, we'll see when we get there?" I knew it.

We took a long drive to the theaters and finally got into the parking lot. We looked at all of the movies that were playing and dicided we wanted to watch, "When the bell rings." It was one of the horror movies.

We walked in and picked a center row that would work best for us since we could see the movie perfectly and then a few minutes later the previews began.

"I'm scared." My mom confessed in a giggly whisper.

I chuckled at that and whispered back, "Me too."

Then we both exchanged smiles. Soon enough, the movie began.

The first ten minutes was easy but then the next five her and I were screaming like we were actually IN the movie.

More people came in as the movie progressed. He came in.

And somehow, He knew where I was sitting.

I looked over, barely, and he waved very hyperly at me.

I flipped him off and stared back at the screen. Then the whole theater screamed for the millionth time of the night, but when they screamed because of the movie, I wanted to scream because of Him.

I felt him staring me down and smiling. I seen it out of the corner of my eye actually. Then I heard mom's voice rise into my right ear.

"I'm going to go get a refill, I'll be right back!" she whispered.

No no no no no, I thought. This couldn't happen. I just nodded, though.

When she left, he asked if I wanted to see his new car that he just bought. I'm not an idiot. He shouldn't think I'm an idiot!

"No." I said bluntly and disturbed.

He shrugged it off then grabbed my hand. I shook his hand off and got up to leave when he forcefully sat me down.

Oh no.

He was strong so I didn't know what to do at that moment.

I thought scream but everyone else was screaming!

I punched him in the face and ran, ran for my life actually.

Cliche, I know but then I ran into my mother and I couldn't help but tell her everything about the man.

At that moment fury grew in her big brown eyes and I knew she was angry.

Then I saw the man approach us.

And it was like war.