Chapter three

Nah, I was just over thinking it.

A few hours passed and I found myself yawning so I went to bed.

Before I knew it, my alarm clock went off and it was time to get ready for school. I went into the bathroom and took a shower then got dressed. After straightening my hair and doing my make up I made my way to the door."

"Good morning, have a good day at school."

"Thanks mom, love you, bye."

Then I left.

I walked to school and as soon as I arrived I knew it'd be a bad day. I spotted Michael and approached him and I looked at him for an explanation for the whole weekend. He must have read my expression because he said,

"It's personal."

I knew from then on that he was still upset about my journal. I dont see why it was so important.

"I'm sorry Michael if you really want to read it you can but let me finish it."

He smiled, finally. "Okay" he said warmly.

We hugged then the bell rang signaling it was time for school to start. We splited up into our homerooms and what sucks the most about mine is everyone in there hates me. So i'm usually always alone. Good thing it's only twenty minutes long. I walked in and everyone exchanged looks and looked at me and shared a laugh.

I sat down wishing I didn't have to come to this hell hole everyday, but I did.

"Hi Nichole" said one of the blondes that sat near me, Sarah.

I knew she was up to something because she never said hi, if anything she was the one who always made jokes about my weight.

I just waved.

"I'm having a party this Friday, do you want to come?"

Did she think I was stupid? Obviously she was bad at this.

"I'm good" I replied simply.

She just shifted an uncertain face towards me then turned around and yelled here when the homeroom teacher said her name.

Before I knew it, it was time for first period. Which wasn't so bad since I had some" friends" in there.

"Hi Kassy." I spoke with a slight attitude on accident.

"Oh, hi. Are you okay?"

"Not really, people have been on my case all weekend and oddly Sarah invited me to a party this Friday, but I said no."

"Why!!?"

"Because It's just going to be a disaster, I can feel it. Everyone there will make fun of me and might even try to hurt me."

"How do you get these ideas?" She says sort of frusterated.

I gave her a look as if to mean 'trust me'.

Then we had to start working on history.

A few hours later I was in fifth period. Which was, gym.

Great, we were playing dodge ball. I hated dodge ball because it was one of the few games people could hit me and not get in trouble at all.

I got hit in the head a few times and am sore all over but atleast that is over.

I walked outside and went up to MIchael and he hugged me and we walked home together, happily. For once.

"Nichole, all weekend I've been at the hospital with my grandma she's ill and I just wanted to be there for her I'm sorry and also, I know you've been going through a lot and I know I haven't been there for you all the time, so I'm sorry. But no matter what they say Nichole, you are better than them and you are beautiful."

That made me nervous. He was sure handsome himself. I wish he knew how I felt about him. I was unsure if he felt the same way so I didn't tell him."

"Thanks" I said softly, smiling.

"You're blushing Nich." He said laughing a bit.

I knew I was. It's because, I loved him.