Chapter seven

I threw my phone against the wall. Then I ran out of the house and ran to Michael's grave, the only place I found safe.

How could this be?

He was right here. How could he of called me?

I sat down and held onto his grave crying, until I just couldn't cry anymore.

After three hours of crying I carried myself to the rodes. I started my journey home, still scared to go look at my phone and reveal a voice mail, if there was one, from my dead friend.

I finally got my self to the front door and I was so tired and not to mention weak, it was hard enough to get up the stairs let alone to turn the door knob before hand.

I picked up my phone. Unfortunate enough, it wasn't broken. Now I had to find out, how Michael called. Maybe it wasn't even him. I should've just answered it. What an idiot, I am.

This pain was endless.

I went under recent calls and clicked Michael's name. Then I did what I needed to do. I called back.

"Hello? Nichole? Where've you been!?"

My jaw dropped. Stunned. Scared. What was going on?

"Michael, you're dead." I said more unsure than I wanted to, because I was certain. I was just crying on his grave earlier!

"Erm... no? I'm talking to you..." He thought I was crazy, didn't he?

I hung up, and I went to bed.

The next morning when I woke up I looked under my recent calls and I saw nothing there. Nothing. Was it a dream? I took a walk to the cemetary and to my surprise Michael's grave was...gone.

I didn't know how I felt at that moment.

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and called Michael. Yes Michael, my dead friend. I had to figure this out somehowe.

Ring Ring Ring....

"Hello..............Just kidding leave a message byeeeeee"

I didn't know what to do after that. Suddenly, I got a text message from Ryan.

"Hey there pretty lady."

Wow I just realized I was up sense 3 am and now it was time for school, basically.

Great, just great.

I closed out the message without responding and rushed back home.

I didn't have enough time to shower or anything so I just went to school as a mess.

People stared at me a lot more than they usually did. One even came up to me and told me I looked like a mess. Well thank you.

Ryan caught up to me and kissed my cheek. Woah. I honestly couldn't believe he just did that. I looked at him shocked. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. Nothing at all.

Then a girl came up to him. She had blonde hair and really light blue eyes. She was gorgeous, lets just say that.

She put her arms around him and kissed him so passionately. Wow. Looks like he was cheating on her. Yeah, I'm out.

I left. Well they started making out, so that's why I left. I knew it was too good to be true. But I still had Michael. Dead or not, I loved him.

And I had a feeling I would for a long time.