Chapter four

I walked inside my house with a satisfying smile and went up to my room. I couldn't help but notice my mother wasn't home and sadly I was an only child, so I got lonely most times. I picked up my phone, deperate to talk to anyone, how bored I was. I looked through my contact list and only found three contacts. Michael, Kassy, and Mom. How sad.

I decided not to text any of them. Instead I went to go for a walk, hopefully to meet someone to talk to. I made my way out and I spotted an area where there were benches and a few people. I went to go sit at one and then I rested my eyes, ready to relax. I heard foot steps and I opened my eyes and the most creepiest man was standing before me.

"Hello, what is your name?" He said briefly.

Was he serious? Is he trying to flirt or just be friendly, I couldn't tell.

"Nichole, why?" I dont know how I was feeling at that exact moment. I guess I just wanted him to leave. When I said I wanted to meet someone, I didnt mean him.

"I dont know." He gave me a card with a number on it. Oh boy. "If you ever get lonely..." Gag?

He walked away, which made me happy. Then I through the card in the trash can that sat right beside me.

I had nothing to do, I was so oddly bored.

I called Michael and he answered, surprisingly.

"Hey, what's up?'

"Meet me at the park!" I said quickly."

Then he replied "okay." and hung up.

Ten minutes later he arrived and I was relieved that he saved me from my boredom. He had his red convertable. It was hot.

We decided to go for a ride. We were going down the high way.

"Thanks for coming Michael" I said warmly.

"Oh anytime Nich, you remember that band we used to listen to?"

"yeah?" I said unsure.

"They're coming live here in a few weeks, wanna go!?" He said with a huge smile."

"YES!" That would be a perfect place where I can go meet new people and just have fun without worrying about someone judging me every second of the day. I was honestly excited.

Then Michael got a text and he opened it, this shocked me. It said, "I know you're with that fat beast but I know you rather be with me."

I looked on the road and noticed we were slanting into the other lane and before we could go back into our own a car crashed into us.

"Mi-" I tried saying, but was too weak.

He was passed out. He had a huge gash on his face and he had multiple scratches and bruises.

Then I began to close my eyes and somehow I managed to .... fall asleep?

I opened my eyes and figured out that I was in a white room, on a bed. I started to panic because I had no idea what was going on. Where was I?

A nurse came in and looked at a weird monitor looking thing. I was clueless.

"I see you are confused Nichole." She said faintly.

"Who is Nichole?" I was so lost.

"Oh dear." She said quickly then made her way out of the room in a rush.

I sat there puzzled and wondered what was going on, why I was in the hospital, and why I had so many marks on me. What happened? I started to cry but figured it's useless.

A doctor comes in and gives me a check up for some reason. I knew I was fine. I just didn't understand why I was here.

"Nichole, you've been in an accident and you're okay but your friend is struggling to stay alive right now, but I'm sure he'll make it. Do you want to see him?"

What friend? Whose Nichole.

"No?" I said confused.

"Well okay you'll be able to leave when your mother comes, and dont worry if you cant remember anything in the next week, it'll all come back soon, you just need to give it time."

I nodded.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes and I woke up some how an hour later.

"Hey honey." Said this woman with a purple dress on and a somewhat comforting smile.

"Hi...?"

She gave the doctor and nurse a look and started crying. Did I say something wrong?

"I'm sorry?" I said questioningly

She left the room and then the doctors got me off of the bed and helped me out to a green van. I decided to just go along with it.

I was so darn confused.

Then I saw his face. And a piece of memory came back to me.

"MICHAEL!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright I usually dont put in an author's note kind of thing but I need to know if you guys like this story or should I just delete it because I got 40 reads and only 1 vote so Im confused? Thanks guys!