Chapter 37 - Face time

[Justin Timberlake, Filthy]

Thea

I couldn't sleep well last night because I fell asleep on the couch, which is so uncomfortable, but the good thing is that Parrish and Joseph were gone back to their home, which is good. I didn't know what to do last night other than close the door like that.

I wake up from the couch and feel my back and waist hurt so bad. Oh, this is not good. I walk to the kitchen and get some water to drink. Then, after I'm done, I put the glass on the counter and walk to the balcony to take a breath of fresh air. It's good that today is Saturday.

I look at the view and see that even though today is Saturday, the roads are busy too. I bet everyone wants to go somewhere with their precious one. I wonder what Joseph has been doing now. Parrish was also upset with me. Suddenly, I felt bad for doing that to them.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes because I still feel sleepy. I open my eyes and glance around the house to see what time it is. It's only 9:30 in the morning. I stretched my body a bit because my back still hurt.

I've stood there for the past thirty minutes, and now I'm in the bathroom in the bathtub, playing with bubbles in it. Today, I feel like I want to pamper myself. Well, women need it sometimes. I am humming my favourite song; you are the reason. I really love that song because it's a slow song, plus the lyrics have their own meaning.

After my fingers all have wrinkles on them, I rinse my body for the last time before wrapping my naked body with the bathrobe. I walk out of the bathroom and open my phone to see if there are any notifications or anything, but there are none. Suddenly, I feel like a loner.

I put my phone on the bed and walked to my dresser to pick out clothes. I wear leggings and a white tee. I just let my wet hair fall on my back because I like it that way. I take my phone out of the room and open the television to see some interesting shows on it. I sit lazily on the couch and watch wherever the show is.

Just then, my phone rang, and when I looked at it, I saw Joseph wanting to FaceTime me. Well, that's weird. Why does he need to FaceTime when he's here in Paris and can come here anytime? I looked at it for a second before accepting it. "Hey dear, good morning." He said he was smiling, showing his dimples.

"Morning. What are you doing?" I ask.

Nothing. I just want to see your beautiful face the first thing in the morning when I wake up." He grins at me. I raised my eyes and saw behind him. Who knows? Maybe there's a woman in his room. It's not wrong to be suspicious of my own boyfriend because, whatever he is, he used to sleep with lots of bimbos before having me. To be honest, even though he's my boyfriend, I still don't trust him 100 percent because I need to have 100 percent on myself too in case something happens during our relationship.

"There's no one here. Only me, dear. See.... " He showed me his room, and yeah, it's empty. "I'm not going to cheat behind your back, dear. I love you; why would I do that, right?" He said that, and I nodded my head.

"Are you still in Paris or in New York?" I ask. I just walk to the balcony and sit on the chair there.

"Still in Paris, of course, but Dear, I was disappointed in what you did last night. "I assumed you'd pick me."

"I can't choose between you two because both of you are important in my life. So to be fair, I did that." I grin at him. We've talked using FaceTime for the past two hours.

A few hours later

Dear, open the door." I heard someone knock on the door and call me that nickname. It must be Joseph. "Dea-"

Yeah, yeah, I already opened the door." I said, and he hugged me tight.

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too." Then he kissed me on the lips. "Let's get in." I said to him, and he nodded his head. I close the door and see Joseph plopping himself on the couch and eating my waffles. "Hey! That's mine." I quickly go to him and take my waffles before he finishes them.

It's just waffles." He replied shortly.

It's just a waffle to you, but this is bae to me. Food is always number one in my heart. No one can beat that." I said, Take a bite of my waffles.

Wait, that's mean; I'm not your number one? Then what number am I?" he asks.

"Number two." I grin. Well, don't be disappointed because you might leave me someday, but food never leaves me. That's why."

"I'm not going to leave you, dear."

Yeah, bu-" he cut me off from finishing my sentence by kissing me on the lips passionately. I kissed him back with the waffles still in my hand. Then he takes my food, puts it on the coffee table, and continues to kiss me. He laid me down on the couch and kissed me.

The kiss became suddenly fast and full of lust. He started kissing me on my jaw, then down to my neck, kissing my collarbone. My fingers are playing with his hair.

Just as the kiss became more and more passionate, his phone rang. I heard him groan while kissing my neck. Joseph, pick it up." I said I was breathless, but he was still kissing me and moved back to kiss my lips. For the second time, his phone rang again.

He stopped the kiss and took out his phone from his pocket to answer it. He got off me and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped one hand around me. "Hello.... Yeah. What when? I'm in Paris... Okay, tell everyone to postpone it until tomorrow. Yeah......." He ended the call.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I have a board meeting, and I need to fly back." He said.

"Then just go. I'm fine."

"Bu-"

We can still use our phone to call or maybe FaceTime like we did earlier." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"I love you. Remember that. I need to go now."

"I love you too. Bye." We bid our goodbyes, and he walked out of the house.

_____________________________________

How's chapter 37?

Don't be shy, and tell me what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins