Chapter 23 - Stucked with him (both point of views )

[James Arthur—can I be him?]

Thea

Now, I'm on the flight, specifically Joseph's private jet. His private jet looks so elegant and screams money. "Dear, we might arrive there at night or dawn, so if you want to sleep, go and sleep in that room. It's more comfortable." He said to me: "I'm not going to do anything bad to you, dear. I will only do it if you want me to." He winked, and that makes my cheeks feel hot.

"Okay, thanks, but I'll stay here for a bit until I feel sleepy," I said, and he nodded his head. Then he walks to another seat that is not too far from me and does his work.

After a few hours, I felt someone pat my shoulder. I whined a bit. "Dear, wake up. We arrive." I open my eyes, then sprig up when I see him standing beside me.

"Why am I in bed? I ask him.

"You fell asleep in your seat, so I carried you here. That's it. No, I don't do anything bad to you." He said, When I look at my clothes, "Let's go, dear." He holds my hand, and we walk out together.

We get into his car, and I thought we were going to go and sleep at Alexa's house, but that's not the way to her house. "Where are we going?"

"My penthouse."

"What? No! I want to go and sleep at Alexa's house." I said to him, but then the car stopped in front of the building. "I don't want to sleep at your penthouse." I crossed my arms and didn't want to get out.

"Dear, let's go. You must be tired. We have a long flight tomorrow." I shake my head. Then the next thing he did shocked me. He opened the door by my side and carried me.

Joseph, what are you doing? Let me down. Let me down." I wriggled to get myself down.
"I will if you stay here with me tonight."

"Fine!" I said, and he let me down. People are watching us, and I'm so embarrassed now. I hide my face with my hair until we arrive at his penthouse.

"Let me show you your room." I followed him upstairs. "You'll stay here tonight." He said to open the door to the room.

"Thanks," I said, quickly getting into the room and locking it.

"Dear! Why are you locking the door?" He knocked on the door, and I just let it be. I won't get out until tomorrow. A moment later, he didn't knock on it anymore. I guess he gives up. That's good, then. I walk to the bathroom, wash my face, and change into more comfortable clothes to go to sleep.

I sat on the bed and decided to call Alexa. "Hello, Thea." She answers.

"Explain." was all I said.

"Look, Thea, I'm so sorry, but I just want us to go on this vacation together and be happy. That's it, really." She explains.

"I don't care about that! I already agreed to go tomorrow, but staying in this bastard penthouse for tonight is really not a good idea." I said it in frustration.

"You're in LA? And which bastard are you talking about?" She asks me. Well, I was so pissed at him until I called him that name. I expect him to bring me to Alexa's house, not his house.

Yes, I am, and who else if not your love life's best friend? I just would rather stay at the hotel than be stuck here like a prisoner." I heard her chuckle.

"You find that funny? I'm being serious here!" I am really pissed now, like really.

Thea, it's just for tonight. Why don't you just sleep now because I think you need it? I will see you tomorrow at the airport. Goodnight. " She said it with a soft tone.

"Fine, goodnight." With that, I hang up the phone.

Joseph

This morning, Thea didn't talk to me at all. I feel bad for forcing her to stay the night at my penthouse.

When all of us are in Elijah's private jet, I sit on the back near the room. Then Elijah comes to me and sits next to me. "I heard you didn't let Thea get out of your house last night." He asks me

"How did you know?" I asked him back weirdly.

"Of course I know. Even though you didn't let her out, she still can call her best friend, Alexa." He answered and laughed at me. Why did you do that to her, bro?" He adds.
"Well, to be honest, I just wanted to spend our night together, you know, in a romantic way, but it didn't end up how I wanted it to. She just locks herself in a room all night." I answer, and Elijah cracks up in laughter. I spare him a death glare, but he just finds it funny.

"Don't laugh at me if you don't want your eyes to have bruises. I'm freaking serious, Elijah." I warned him, and he nodded his head and tried to stop his laughter.

"Chill, don't be so emotional. All of us are going on vacation, and you can try again there. There's a lot of time." He said to me: I just hum in reply and close my eyes to sleep all the way.

___________________________________

Sorry for the very short chapter.

How's chapter 23?

Don't be shy, and let me know what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins