Chapter 27 - Am I dreaming? (Both point of views)

[Alex and Sierra: Little Do you know]

Thea

Just like he said yesterday that he would come to fetch me at ten in the morning, here is it, but not at ten in the morning but at eleven, and I am still in my pyjamas, completely messed up, and of course I slept in. "You're going out with this?" He said when He's in my house "You know I didn't care because you look so cute and hot in those pyjamas." Cute? Hot? Is he dreaming or what? I totally look like a mess, and he can say that I'm hot and cute? Oh, by the way, I called and texted you, but you didn't reply. I swear I stand here for like an hour waiting for you to open the door." I felt so guilty when he said it.

"I'm so sorry. I'm in a really deep sleep, I guess. I'm going to take a very quick shower." I said to him:

I ran to my room and immediately got into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and scrub my body. Then, after a few minutes, I get out of it. When I want to walk to my wardrobe, I see there are clothes on my bed. I walk to it to see, and it seems like someone just put it on. Is Joseph choosing the outfit for me while I'm in the shower? I shrug and wear it. At least he has good taste in clothes. He picked something similar to his outfit. When I look at the clothes he picked for me, I can guess that we're going on a casual date. He picked blue jeans, a white shirt, and a black cardigan. I look at myself in the mirror and then pair it with my black Converse. I make my hair a bit wavy and apply some make-up.

I wear the necklace that my parents got me, and then, when I think that I'm ready, I leave my room to see him talking on his phone with someone. I clear my throat, and he eyes me from my hair until my feet, then smiles. He said something on his phone and then put his phone in his pocket before walking to me. "You look great, dear." He said that and entwined our fingers. We walk out of the house, and when we're walking in the lobby, the people there just stare at me and Joseph. I feel embarrassed, but when I look at him, he just makes a cool face.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask him as soon as we're in the car.

"You'll see, dear, And I know you'll love it. But before that, We're going to eat lunch first." He said that and started to drive.

When we finish our lunch, he drives us to... I don't know where he's going to bring me, but I hope I'll like it. After a few minutes of driving, he finally parked his car, and I looked around to see that he had brought me to the zoo. "It's a Zoo." I said to him: It's been so long since I last went to a Zoo because the last time I went was when I was twelve, and that was with my parents. I hold my necklace in my hand and then smile. "Let's go. I can't wait to see the animals." I opened the door before he could walk in and open it for me.

He held my hand, and we queued to buy the tickets before getting into the Zoo. There aren't a lot of people, which is good because we don't have to wait for the tickets for an hour. When we get the tickets, we walk in, and I'm excited to see the animals. "Oh my god, look at the monkey. They're cute." I grab his hand and go closer to it. I love animals because they're cute and pampered. I looked at it, and when the zookeeper asked me if I wanted to give the monkey food, I nodded my head excitedly, walked a little bit closer to the little monkey, and gave him the banana. The monkey took it and ran away from me, maybe because he's a bit scared of me. I smiled, and when I turned around to look at Joseph, I found him taking a picture of me with his phone. I walked to him and said, You have to ask for permission if you want to take my picture. That's stealing, you know." I walk away, and he follows me.

"I can't help it, dear; you were too cute when you gave the monkey that banana." He said it again, and again he entwined our fingers. I feel like I've already gotten used to it because it's not our first time holding it in public. We went to see many animals, and we even went to watch an animal show there. After that, I ask him to sit for awhile because my feet feel like they hurt because we've been walking for hours, or maybe even more, I think. "Do you want water? I can buy for you." I shake my head no.