Chapter 18 - 24 hours with him

[Mashup: Alex Aiono, Ar'mon, and Trey] [I spy, isn't she lovely and Swang?]

Thea

"Where do you want to bring me, actually?" I ask him when my back starts to hurt because I sit too long.

"Just keep your delicious lips shut and let me bring you anywhere I want. I have 24 hours with you, so that's plenty of time." He answers.

"Since when I said I wanted and agreed to go out with you today? I was supposed to be in Los Angeles with Alexa and her children now, not stuck with you here. Twenty-four hours? Huh, I can't even stand to be with you for two hours. So why don't you just send me home? At least I can rest my tired body." I said to him, But he just drives and focuses on the road. I sighed and looked outside.

Okay, first, we're going to eat our breakfast. That's the first thing we need to do. So let's go, dear." He gets out of the car, and I get out before he tries to be a gentleman and opens the door for me.

"We're just going to eat breakfast, not anything else. Why do you take me to a really exclusive restaurant?" I ask him.

"It's not that exclusive, dear."

"Stop calling me that. I don't like it."

"What's wrong with that nickname? It's cute, right, dear?"

No, not cute at all. I feel like you're calling me deer rather than dear. So stop it." I said that and walked to the restaurant.

Just then he casually put his hand on my shoulder and walked together to the empty table. At least he's not holding my waist. I sit on the chair at the same time as Joseph. "Hello, I'm Kay, and I'll be your waitress for today. So have you decided yet what to order?" I looked at her, and she didn't even glance at me because she was too busy looking at Joseph. He orders the food for us because I don't know what to do. The moment I opened the menu, I was surprised when I saw the price. "Is there anything you want?"

"No."

"Alright. Your food will be served in a few." She is still looking at Joseph. Joseph looked at her and smirked. Once a man-whore, always a man-whore.

"Joseph, I really need to go home after this," I said to him.

"I'll send you home after 24 hours." He winked at me.

"We're not even friends. Why do you act like this?"

"Well, we can be more than friends if you want, dear. What do you say?" I cringe at him.

"Sorry if you think I'll fall on my knees and be your one-night stand; you're wrong because I'm not."

When he opens his mouth to say something to me, the same waitress comes and serves our food. "Enjoy.." She winked at him and walked away. I look at the food and begin to eat it.

******

He brought me to a festival in town. I have never been here before because, one, I don't have any transportation, and two, I don't know there's a festival like this. "Wow," I said.

"You like it?" I nodded and smiled at him. Good, you like it." We walk side by side into the festival.

We walk while looking around, and then I see the cotton candy store. I smile and walk to it, but then Joseph grabs my wrist. "Where are you going?" He asks, and I point at the cotton candy store. "Really cotton candy? What are you four?" He adds and chuckles.

"Yeah, I am. So why don't you let me go and let me go and buy it?" I said, and he let go of my wrist. I bought it and then danced happily when I got my cotton candy. I look at Joseph, who is looking at me with a weird look. "What? I'm happy. Let's go and walk again." I said.