Chapter 14 - Articles

[Baby Ariel: Aww]

Thea

Well, I can say that my life is pretty boring because all I do is work, eat, sleep, and repeat it every day. I'm now in my room and just doing my job while searching for some ideas on the computer. Then I saw a link that wrote about Joseph. It was like two days ago. That means it's still new, and they're probably still together. I clicked on it and began to read it.

Joseph Sanchez and Cassidy Rowen kissed and were spotted having dinner together at the 'City Of Love.

Joseph Sanchez and Cassidy Rowen didn't hold back when it came to getting their PDAs in public.

Making a rare public appearance together, the couple was spotted having dinner at one of the popular restaurants in Paris and had everyone around them swooning over their sweet romance. Not only were they spotted having dinner, but they were even seen holding hands and sneaking in a kiss at one point.

Later, the same night, Joseph and Cassidy headed to the Fane nightclub, owned by his friend, whose name we don't know, but both of them were photographed kissing even more passionately in the private room.

"Oh wow. Now he's dating a famous model now." I said this after I finished reading the article. Suddenly, I feel so curious about Joseph's life. So, the next thing I did was search for more articles about him and also about her so-called girlfriend. Well, I just clicked on the article from one year ago, but whatever, I still want to read it.

Joseph Sanchez and Meghan Cross have been secretly dating for how long we don't know.

It looks like Joseph Sanchez has a new lady in his life! This successful bachelor has reportedly been in a secret romance with a top ballerina in New York. Joseph Sanchez, 25, and Meghan Cross, 24, were said to have initially bonded over their love for each other.

I closed the link and just clicked to another one because it's gross to read that Joseph was in love. I can't read it, so let's just move on to the other I look down and see the news from a few days ago. I clicked immediately.

Love is in the air with Joseph Sanchez and Hannah Fredy.

There's a new hot couple in town! Joseph Sanchez and Hannah Fredi Both of them were spotted loved-up in the streets of New York, going on shopping sprees in the afternoon and enjoying a night out together. It seemed like things were going strong and steady when they were spotted going out for more than two days.

Another article we found here And this was four days ago? "Wait up, didn't he just date a model two days ago? Oh, so that's mean before the model, he dated a dancer. Wow, how fast he can change women!" I said, shaking my head. Clicked it.

Kate Rosie and Joseph Sanchez finally go public with their romance.

Kate Rosie, 22, and Joseph Sanchez, 26, have been spotted hand in hand together in public, looking so lovey-dovey. The pair is believed to have spent the week together at Joseph's beach house in Malibu. They made no attempt to hide their relationship, as they were also spotted hand in hand along the beach and paddling in the sea. Kate Rosie wore a summery white floral dress with sunglasses and a hat, while Joseph was dressed in a black T-shirt and jogging bottoms. Let's all hope that this cute couple can move to the next level.

No wonder he was missing for a good three days. He went to Malibu and found a woman to bang with there. Yeah, yeah, move to the next level; that's a new woman for Joseph. I can define him as a really big player or manwhore. Every Article just said that he in love with those women. Puh-lease, he just wants to have fun with them, and the next day they just split apart. I can assume that he will find another woman tonight, and tomorrow will be another new article about him with a different woman. I wonder what the reporters will write about him this time. Maybe Joseph Sanchez and one woman were spotted in love? Hah! I bet they just wrote the same title because they must have run out of ideas about what to put. I chuckle.

Just then, I remembered that I needed to apply for a holiday. I want to surprise Alexa, Gabriel, and Gabriella. I can't wait to meet them. I hope Mr. Gerald will approve my application just like Parrish did. I get up and go to Mr. Gerald's office. I knocked before opening it slowly to see him reading some paperwork. "Yes, Thea? Come in." I close the door and walk closer to his desk. "Why?" He asks me

"Mr. Gerald, it's been two years and maybe a few months since I've worked here. So, I just think that maybe you can let me have my holiday for a few days or maybe a week." I said to him, and he looked at me.

"I know you're a good employee, Thea, but I don't know if Mr. Sanchez will let you be on your holiday too long."

"But you can still take a leave, right?"

"I'll let you have your holiday, but I can only give you three days. That's the least I can do for you." He said so, and I'm more than happy. Even though it's only for three days, at least I can still meet them.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, Mr. Gerald. So I'll be home now because I have a flight to catch." I stand up, and he stops me.

"You already bought a flight ticket before asking to leave? What if I didn't give you any, Ms. Morris? You're really something else." I chuckled at him and left the room. I happily walk to my room, turn off the computer, then take my phone and Handbag before walking out of the room.

********

Right now, I'm at the airport, and my flight to Los Angeles is just a few minutes away. I can't believe I can finally meet them after two years. I take the last sip of my coffee before throwing it into the bin. Then I announce that my flight is ready. I drag my luggage bag and walk to it. After a few minutes of queueing, I finally get on the plane. Well, get ready to feel back pain again. But at least three days without any stress about work and, most importantly, three days without the need to face Joseph

__________________________________________________________________________________

I actually don't know what to write in this chapter. So I can say that this chapter is boring. but I still hope you guys enjoy this story so far.

How about chapter 14?

Don't be shy; tell me how you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins