Chapter 39 - Preparation (both point of views)

[lany-ppink skies]

Thea

One month later

Today is the day for me to fit my wedding gown. The day that I've been waiting for so long I can't wait for it. Me and Joseph are so happy together, but we still don't live in the same house because I don't want it yet. I want to live like before until we both get married. I'm going to the boutique with Parrish and Alexa. They're both willing to accompany me there. Besides, I didn't want to show my gown to my soon-to-be husband. I want it to be a surprise. "Thea! Why are you taking so long in your room? Hurry up." I heard Parrish shout from the living room.

Alexa and Parrish are comfortable with each other even though they have only met like five times, but they still manage to be friends, which is good for me. Just when I open my door, my phone rings and shows Joseph's name on the screen. Both of them look at me, and I just grin and pick it up. "Hey babe."

"Hey dear. Are you at the boutique yet?"

"Nope. We're just going out now. Why? Don't tell me you want to go there too."

Haha, I want to go if I can, but this man here didn't let me go anywhere. He just makes me feel like a complete prisoner. If I want to go out, he has to follow me too. So yeah, you're good. I just called because I miss you." I smiled when he said that.

Well, enjoy yourself with your brother. I've got to go now. Bye, love you." Before he could say anything, I ended the call and looked at Parrish and Alexa, who were making a voracious face. "Don't make that face. Let's go." I drag both of them out of the house.

At the boutique

"Miss, your gown is ready to be fitted now." The woman at the boutique said to me I stand up from the sofa and walk to the dressing room to try it. I am super excited.

I began to undress and wear it. There's one woman who helps me with fitting. After a while, I was finally finished, and now I'm wearing my dream gown since I was little. "Thea, show us. We can't wait to see you in that dress." I heard Alexa say

"Are you ready, miss?" I nodded my head, and the worker opened the curtain. I turned around and smiled at Parrish and Alexa.

"Omg! You look so beautiful, gorgeous, elegant, everything!" Parrish said that and hugged Alexa in happiness.

"Thea, you look absolutely stunning in your wedding gown. I can't wait to see Joseph's reaction when he sees you in this." Alexa said.

"It must be priceless!" They both said it in unison. I laugh at them. No one can replace them as my best friends. No one.

Well, what are we going to do after this?" I ask.

"Spa!" Again, they said it in unison and burst into laughter.

"You need to pamper yourself because you're getting married in Three days! So now go and change, then let's go." Parrish said. I nodded my head and started to change into my clothes again.

Joseph

"I wonder what they are doing." I said to Elijah: Both of us sit in the coffee house and eat some cakes.

"They must be having fun now. Relax; she will be all yours in three days. Just let her be and celebrate her single life as much as she wants." He said.

"She's not single. She's my fiancee. Besides, I'm okay if she just goes with Alexa, but that Parrish guy also goes with them." I am kind of pissed when I remember that.
"They're going to the spa, and Parrish didn't go with them because it's a woman thing." So, he will be here in a few."

"What? That means he will join us here. What for?"

"Man, no matter what, he's still your fiance's best friend. You have to build some chemistry with him." I sigh and lean my back against the chair. In just a few minutes, I saw Parrish walk in and look around until he found me and Elijah. He walked to us and smiled.

"But how did he know that we were here?"

"I'm the one who asked Alexa to tell him that we're here." I look at him in disbelief.

"You're ruining my mood now."

"Man, hey, what's wrong with you? Can't you just be his friend too? He didn't do anything wrong to you, though." Elijah takes a sip of his coffee.

"He's too close with Thea. That makes me feel... maybe jealous." I heard him laugh at me. "It is funny."

No, it's just that you're jealous because he's always been with Thea? That's ridiculous because if he likes Thea, he will ask her to be his girlfriend since the first day they met. But look, he's not right."

Yeah, because he's gay. That's why. If he's straight, I'm really sure that he will try my fiancee."

"Just think positive, Joseph." I sigh.

"Hello. I'm not disturbing, right?" He ask. Yes, you are disturbing us. Now, will you please go home? Because you ruin my day here. No, Joseph, think positive. Stay positive.

"Come on, join us." Elijah said with his friendly tone, while I just stayed quiet. "Joseph, stop it." I look at him with a confused face.

"I didn't do anything." I reply.

"Just be mature. Don't be childish, bro. Parrish here is to celebrate you too and hang out with us."

"We didn't celebrate anything."

"Mr. Sanchez, did I make you comfortable? I can go home if you want." Parrish said.

"Just call me Joseph. We're not at the office. By the way, I will let you stay if you promise me that you didn't have any intention to take Thea from me." I look at him, and he laughs along with Elijah. "What did I say that was funny to you guys?"

Dude, that's so childish. I can't believe you're getting married in three days."

"I'm serious."

"Okay, I promise with all my heart that I'm not going to take your money from you." Parrish said, and I took a sip of my drink.

Three of us just sat in that coffee house for a few hours. We just got to know Parrish, and he's actually quite fun to be friends with. No wonder Thea really loves him as a friend.

Now, I'm in my room and on my bed. I'm lying down while I see what's more to be done on my phone.

Food? Done

Church? Done

Hall? Done

Suit? Done

Cake? Done

Guest? Done

Car? Done

Okay! Everything done. All the preparations are ready. I can't wait for it.

________________________________________

All preparation is done now!

How's chapter 39?

Don't be shy, and tell me what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins