Eight

<Louis POV>

  No note today. No bulying today. 

   It has been a strange day. Everything feels like it's falling out of place and that I have no time to catch any of it. But that feeling is kind of refreshing, it's somthing new to deal with. I don't seem to have to worry about Harry and/or Zayn anymore. I mean two days is the best record they have ever had. 

   I sat with my arms at an angle behind me, holding me up. The suns rays were hitting me directly, leaving its warmth trailing behind on my skin. I sat there for what felt like twenty minutes until the bell rang, signaling the end of this class. All I have left is Psychology then I can go home.

    I sat in Psycology kind of zoning out. Mrs. Taylor wan't here today and the sub had a video in. The video was one of the Mythbusters she kept in her supply closet. I don't know why we are watching this, we have seen it twice already. It was interesting the first time but now I could probably recite it to her.

   When the episode ended, the sub went to the home screen and clicked another video, making most of the kids groan in disagreement. We didn't get very far into it before the bell rang. Everyone rushed our of the room. I can't say I didn't try to leave faster than I noramlly would have. I was almost out the door when she stopped me.

   "Could you be a dear and take this to the office for me?" The older lady asked as she handed me a sheet with our class attendance on it. I nodded my head and made my way out the door, wanting to get this done with as soon as possible. I don't enjoy spending more time than needed to at school, no matter what other kids thought. 

   I made it to the office and handed the receptionist the paper before leaving. I thought that was going to be harder than it was. I made it to my locker and put in my combination, opening it to see a folded note fall out.

   I froze as I watched it lay on the floor. I thought it was over. No notes or bullying. I slowly bent down to pick it up with shaking fingers. I let out a long breath, nervous to see what this note said. I turned the note over in my hands a few times before finding the courage to open it.

   Dear Louis,

       Meet me at your bench tomorrow during your free class. I want to talk

I almost dropped the note right then and there. I was NOT going to be meeting anyone anywhere. I didn't even know who was sending me these notes. It's not like I dislike them, they are nice and such. I just... no.

   What if they don't really want to talk. What if they just want to have a laugh with their friends, or even the whole school. I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was going to happen. The people at this school would stoop that low.