Four

I watched as Harry read and reread the note that I had received. He looked back up at me then back at the note. His hand was tightly holding the paper, about to rip it. His hand loosened on the paper and I took my chance to take it.

    When I took it from his hand he reacted. He tried to grab it back but I shoved it in my pocket, crumpling the paper. I gave him a stern look and he stopped reaching for it. I took the note out of my pocket and flipped it over to the side with righting on it.

          I hope you are having a lovely day. Seeing you makes mine! :)

    I stared at the note that was in my hand. I flipped it over a few times looking for the name before realizing there was no name on it. Somebody just stuck this on my binder while I was playing the piano. Who would do that?

   "I assume you didn't know who gave this to you?" Harry gritted out through his teeth. I looked at him like he was stupid for a moment.

     The bell rang, scaring me for a moment because I forget we were still at school. I took the note and crumpled it before heading towards the trashcan. I was about to throw it away when a hand stopped me.

    The hand was much larger than mine and felt really warm against my cold ones. It almost felt nice until I realized it was Harry's hand touching mine. I ripped my hand away from him, letting him have the note.

    I gave him a look as if he was crazy before walking off. He didn't follow me, that I know of, as I made my way around the halls. I have twenty more minutes until lunch ends. I don't really do much in this time because I don't eat lunch. Not that I am starving myself, I am just never hungry during school hours.

    It happened a few weeks after Zayn and Harry started hitting me. I would have to go to the bathroom during my free class to throw up whatever I ate for lunch. My solution is that if I don't eat anything I won't have anything to throw up. So far it has been working.