One

{Louis POV}

   I walked down the hall to my next class, taking in all if the people stopped to talk with their friends. I watched as friends walked to class together or wait at each others lockers together.

   I kept my head down as I tried to make my way through the halls, unnoticed by everyone, especially Harry Styles.

   I think he makes it his goal to ruin my days, not saying they could get much worse than they already are. I believe he looks forward to that part of the day.

   I let my books hang lose off my chest when I realized I got out of the area Harry always gets me. All too soon, my books were on the floor while I was shoved into the lockers.

   I looked behind me to see Harry high fiving Zayn as they walked off. Harry stopped and sent a glance at me, an emotionless look on his face.

   I pushed my black, rectangular shaped glasses back into place before I started to collect my books from across the hallway floor. Nobody bothered to help me as they scurried off to class.

   Whenever this happened, Harry always looks back at me, that emotionless look on his face. He watches me for, who knows how long because I ignore him and pick my things up.

   Once all my books were collected, I made my way to the MPR, multi purpose room, and took a seat in the back. I take AP Psychology, along with 31 other kids. I sit quietly in the back of the room.

   My teacher is surprised that I have a good grade in here because I rarely talk. My tests are always a really good grade because I take in everything she says, and I also study for this class.

   She always tries to go all Psychological on me to see why I never talk, so far she has come up blank. My body language and actions don't make sense to her. She basically watches me during the day at school.

   I find it a bit weird cause I don't want my teacher following me around all day. It's really weird, but nobody has noticed it yet. I just decide to ignore her as well.

   I roamed the halls during my free class. I walked through many of the empty class rooms and courtyard. I only find peace at school when I sit on the concrete bench that sits outside of the school.

   It is hardly used and is right in the suns path. On the perfect day, a nice breeze will come through the same time the sun is hitting down on you. I sit out here during this class, or I  sit in the music room.

   The music room is empty because no class is going on. I just sit on the stage, it keeps my mind from wondering to far.

   The bell rang, signalling the day was over. Today went by pretty quickly to me. Maybe it was because Harry hasn't done anything that horrific today.

   I zipped my backpack up, all that was in there was my Math, Psychology essay that was due in five days, and my binder. My binder just had song lyrics that were stuck in my head with some drawings on it.

   I was almost out the door, I could feel the sunshine almost on my skin, when my backpack was forcefully yanked backwards.

   I stumbled backwards and into Harry, who was a few inches taller than me. His tantalizingly eyes pierced my own. I stared back at him, no fear imprinted on my face, only recognition.

   I knew I shouldn't have expected to be able to go home without Harry finding me, just like every other afternoon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   Hello! This is coming soon as well as Cold Coffee. This one should be coming around February or March.

  Anyways, Stay Lovely!

 -JOY <3