Five

(Harry POV)

    I watched him as he received notes for a whole week. A WHOLE week. Every note he got was like a dagger in my heart. Watching as he would frown and look freaked out before a small smile would form on his perfect face as he read the note.

   He would always look around and catch my eye before running off. I have the first note he got and I haven't let it go. It goes with me where ever I go. I don't want it to get into the wrong hands, or his own hands either.

   I have seen the hand writing of whoever is writing the notes before but I can't put my finger on who's it is. Its eating me alive. I can't sleep at night and I have been so distracted by this stupid fucking note. I don't know how to find who this is. I am not going to go around and ask every person in the school to write a sentence on a piece of paper for me. That is just weird, but not a half bad idea.

   It would take too long to do. I could have Mrs. Taylor do this as a favor for me. She does love me, I am her favorite nephew. Well, I'm not family but our parents are as close as family. Plus, I'm her favorite out of me and my sister, Gemma. She doesn't get to see Gemma often and I get to see her everyday, while I get to see her everyday at school.

   Mrs. Taylor is always there for me when I need her. She likes helping me out whenever she gets the chance. Mrs. Taylor and my mom have been friends since they were both in high school, which was about twenty years ago.

   She knows everything about me. Literally everything. I go to her for advice instead of my own parents because I know she will keep them between the two of us. She has helped me through my good times and bad times. For example, when I was cast for the school play in eight grade, and she was there when Louis and I weren't friends anymore.

    I asked her to keep an eye on Louis at the beginning of the year. I was worried about him and had no way to contact him. He deleted my number from his phone and when I text-ed him and told him it was me, he ignored me. I was worried he would do something to himself.

   I shouldn't be saying anything because that would make me a hypocrite considering I do bully him. It's not like I am trying to hurt him, I just want him to notice me again. I want to hear his beautiful voice as he asks me why I do it or when will I stop.

    I want to be the only one to capture his attention. It sounds selfish but he was my best friend and now we don't even speak. I have no one to blame except myself. I was the one that caused this cold silence between us.