[22]

Haii! See I did follow my schedule I'm so productive

Anyway! Since this will probably be the last chapter or second last I would like to say

Thank you all so much for reading my trashy ass shit, this is a book I'm real proud of not only because it's reached 800+ VIEWSSS and I see a couple of people enjoying my trash entertainment. Trashy mc trash at your service! holy shit I'll change my name to that later

Anyway~ before I continue on a rant let's finish this book!

——————
Chapter 23
His emerald green eyes, her blue bell ocean eyes.
——————

Only a few hours till' the full moon, after walking for hours upon hours. She came to a stop, in front of a very familiar lake. Marinette sat down, the moon was already crawling up the sky, signalling she only had a few hours. The Werewolves had a few hours. She ignore the stare she got from the old lady across the lake, too busy sorting out her thoughts.

Marinette looked down at the blue water, magical. Almost as if it was glowing like a crystal, her reflection wasn't really clear, rain had poured onto the lake, making ripples and tiny droplets in the sky. At this point, her midnight hair was drenched, gathering up in little sections and parts, with droplets dripping down on the tips. Her white nightgown was ripped and dirty from all the running, her cloak was more than ripped.

Tears blended in with the rain, so necessarily you wouldn't be able to see them. Silence overwhelmed her, with her tears fogging up her vision. Lightning flashed in the sky, lighting the sky like a flickering light bulb. Marinette brought her knees towards her chest, hugging them tightly.

"I'm sorry Adrien.." was all she could say. It was barely a whisper, only people with great hearing could hear it, a rustle was heard. She knew it would be better if she was killed by a bear or a lone wolf, it would kill her quick and easy. Making her forget the guilt.

Marinette stared at the blue lake, for a long time, surprised she hasn't been killed, due to all that rustling. She heard its feet wall on grass, growing louder. She squeezed her eyes shut, blinking a few tears away.

Her hip was even in more pain, due to all this running and moving, making her cry a few tears of pain. She blocked out all sounds, her heartbeat was all that she could hear, but her heart beat lasted more than a few seconds, it lasted for hours for her.

Sitting alone in the rain can teach you a few things, the rhythm of the rain, the silence that the rain can bring, and the beauty of rain. Marinette was starting to learn the rhythm of the rain that was pouring on her. That beat had a sudden stop.

She looked up to see a Huge leaf over her head, followed by wolf like hand. Marinette shifted her head to see, the warm green eyes she has missed. His eyes were covered by his blonde hair, Adrien sat down next to her, releasing the clip that held her cloak together. Pulling it over their heads, soon dropping the leaf. The two stayed silent, admiring the rain.

Finally, Marinette spoke, "What are you doing here?" She looked at him, looking at the scar on his cheek. Adrien rotated his head, to face hers. To see her ocean eyes, there eye contact never broke. "I went to go think, about myself, and everything that had happen. When you told me to go away and said, monster. I just ran away, I know you've only told me that because you weren't conscious, but, it hurt me, mentally." He paused, letting Marinette sinking all of what he said into her head, making her feel more guilty.