[20]

HAIII uh
Edit- This is why I don't say see you in tmr chapter because well this is a clear example why lol

Idk what to say lmao, uh Uhm

LETS JUST GET TO THE BOOK!!

——————
Chapter 20
Worries and the Fire
——————

Third P.O.V

Today was the day before the wedding, as expected everyone was happy, for multiple reasons, although some were sad for more multiple reasons. Mainly because Adrien's fan girls won't be marrying him, but they are excited that they curse would be lifted.

The sun was slowly setting, leaving rays of light and warmth, Marinette was casually sitting silently on a cliff, the sounds of the waves and trees were blocked out by her thoughts. She wasn't wearing her normal attire, she was wearing a black vintage dress, covered in black floral tulle, it flowed naturally when the wind would blow. Her dark midnight hair was in a messy braid that started on the side of her head down to the tips of her hair.

The children insisted on doing her hair, since it was a decent length. After multiple tugs and pulls they sculpted her hair in a messy yet elegant braid. Tikki And Alya went around to check preparations and decorations, making sure everything was right, while Nino And Plagg helped cooking the grand feast they would have after the wedding, Mr Agreste took Adrien somewhere to, what Marinette assumed, talk.

The gentle wind swiftly skimmed over her skin, sometimes leaving goose bumps. Marinette wasn't used wearing a dress that reached her knees, it was usually skirts, leggings or a gown, she felt accustomed to the dress. She was wearing this because Tikki insisted on wearing something else besides my normal attire.

By then the sun was fully set, leaving purple wavering streaks in the sky as Blackish blue filled the night sky. It was a starless night, with a cheshire moon smiling in the night, letting rays of dull moonlight hit the earth and reflect in the sea. Marinette didn't have a great childhood, as expected from her, she had lessons and constant training, only once or twice where she could spend actual time with her parents.

Overtime, she considered the maids, guards, teachers, everyone except her parents family, and now she had a bigger family. "Your up pretty late aren't you Mari?" A voice spoke, she turned around, Alya. "Well it's the time of night where I like to have alone time, you should know that." She replied, turning my head back to the sea, "I suppose, what were you thinking about?" "Family" Marinette hesitantly replied.

"What about it?" She faced Alya who was leaning against her, she was wearing an orange maxi dress that brushed past her ankles. She was leaning against Marinette with her head leaning on her shoulder, she leaned on her to support the balance. "Well, the family I've had, and the family I have now," Marinette sighed, She earned a curious look from Alya, "Before you day anything I mean, the family I have is respected on different levels, a Queen and King who are always busy, who didn't have time to watch their child grow into..this" Marinette paused, Alya's eyes softened when she heard the last word.

"The Family I have now, the family that aren't related by blood, they open me with big arms, give me warmth and the courage to well, embrace what I've become I guess. I even consider the orphans my family, whether they have one now or never," She slowly lowered her head down and brought her knees close to her chest and hugged them, placing her chin between the gap of her knees.