[8]

Holy shit okay so

I woke up after staying up till 2 in the morning, u know checked Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest the good shit

I went to start making this chapter and I noticed the views like HOLY SHIT WHAT 86?! I swear I'm getting more blinder everyday.

Never knew so many people liked this trash ;D especially blackcat212 saw what u did (。・ω・。)

Okie Ima shut the fuck up because most people didn't come here to listen to me how grateful I am

——————
Chapter 8
The song
——————

Marinette's P.O.V
I felt pain, nothing but pain all throughout my body, maybe because I've been unconscious.I heard a few mumbles here and there, I fluttered my eyes open to see blurry blobs. I felt so weak, like my soul had just been taken out of my own body.

"-nette? Marinette!" I fluttered my eyes open one more time before seeing who was in front of me. "Where am I?" I finally managed to say.

Everyone was happy and worried about me but I shifted my eyes  to Adrien. He had bandages all over his chest, "Marinette?" I heard Tikki and slowly shifted my body to face Tikki, "what happened to Adrien?" I muttered. "He Uhm.." She drifted off, "He charged the bear.." Nino rubbed the back of his neck.

"I see" I whispered, I lifted myself up and run my hand through my hair. A petite girl with rainbow streaks of hair came into the room, "Would you like anything?" She smiled, I shook my head. she walked away probably going to go tend to other patients.

"We'll go, we've been staying here to look after you too" Nino joked, with that they left. I sighed in relief he was okay, I brush off the blanket and practice walking. I noticed my clothes were different, I was wearing a black A-line dress with short sleeves that only covered half of my shoulders, and thigh high socks with three white stripes the top.

I saw my pair of boots in the corner with my cloak hanging on a hanger.

It flowed perfectly as I slowly twirled, I heard a groan. "Adrien?" I whispered, it was late in the night so I didn't want to interrupt anyone. "Marinette?" He got up and he just stared at me.

I stared back, Oh how I missed is green vibrant eyes.

Blue colliding with green, the sky meeting with the earth. I looked away and shifted my eyes somewhere else, "how are you feeling?" I ask, "I've been better" he chuckled.

I smiled, I limped to him, carefully not hurting my arm in the process. One of my legs had one giant slash right across my leg, the other had small bite marks. My left arm had scratches and cuts all over, while my right arm had a deeper cut after the bear slashed me with its claws.

I slowly sat on his bed, I stared at the floor, especially at my legs. "I'm glad your alright," he finally said, more silence. It felt so awkward. "Adrien, I heard you kind of.. lashed out of Chloe and Lila, and well Chloe and Lila had a tantrum and told people it was my fault" I looked over to the window.

Adrien groaned and cursed under his breath, I looked over to him weirdly. "Sorry" he chuckled, "Chloe and Lila do that, whenever I push them away to help another female they have a tantrum and blame said female" he scratched his wolf ears.

"So~, What's life being a princess?" "Well uhm, Just normal things, assignments to attend to, decisions. Constantly being pressured about becoming queen.." my eyes widened. I forgot, I'm going to become Queen. I lowered my head, I probably won't be able to see anyone here again..