chapter 25

Garret POV

I don't know what overcome me. It's like the moment she rejected Carter I had this need to be near her..

I don't understand what's happening..
I stop and scratch my head. Now where would she go?

"Hunters..."

I jump.. and look around. "Who said that?"

"My name is Kayla .. I'm Cicily's wolf."

I must be losing my mind.. I take a deep breath.

"You are her mate so I can communicate with you even if she doesn't want me to."

What is with all the mate stuff.. why is everyone love life so screwed up?

"There is a reason for that... All I know is that there is trouble with Goddess' .. something bad is going on but we have no control over it.."

I sigh. "Well that explains alot Kayla but we'll first, is Cicily my true real mate?"

"Yes.. she is.. no more questions... Cicily is going to turn herself over to the hunters.. she's reached the border!!  Go!!"

I run as fast as can if Cicily turns herself over .. they'll kill her or hold her hostage because of her rank and relation with the Werewolf King.

I see in the distance as the sun begins to set.. hunters running, where are they going??"

Oh my gosh.. there she is!
I run, my heart pounding.. sweating dripping down my face. "CICILY, DON'T DO IT!!"

She turns when she sees me. Then a look of confusion hits her.. I reach her before the hunters arrive.

She touches my arm warily. Then looks at me with her green eyes. "You are my mate, Garret?"

I nod. "Yeah, suprise?"

"Something isn't right.. there's too many false mates going around."

I nod again. "Yeah there's a situation with Goddess' going on, we have to sit it  out and see how things go. Maybe that why we are mates... Because vampires and werewolves don't become mates unless one is a half breed which is extremely rare."

She laughs at me. "Oh I can promise you, I am full werewolf.. my dad would have killed my mother if she had cheated and vice versa."

She suddenly stops laughing.. "Garret be real still and don't move.. they're watching us."