chapter 2

I wake up the next morning with a bang.. literally.

I hear yelling outside my window and when I look out, I see hunters surrounding us all.  I lay back down on my bed. Ugh, why do they all have to look like mini Rambos...

I sigh knowing that I clearly won't  be getting any more sleep and rush down the stairs to grab my sword. Hey call me old school but I'm a killer with this.

I walk outside yawning. The Hunters gazes all turn to me. Their mouths drop. I roll my eyes.

I'm the daughter of the werewolf King of course I'm going to be the most beautiful woman in the werewolf nation. I'm not boasting, it's a fact. The Moon Goddess made it that way because apparently people will follow beautiful people to the ends of the Earth.

I look the lead Hunter in the eyes and grit my teeth. "Get off my land.."

He laughs. "What are you going to do about it beautiful? Pose for me.. maybe do a catwalk and show off your dress?"

My eyes darken as he throws those remarks my way. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME?!"

I pull my sword from behind my back.  And I smile sweetly. "You want to play, pip squeak?"

His grins. "You know, I almost don't want to kill you.. you sure are a something to look at."

I growl and run out him. I twirl and swing the sword at him. He pulls out his. I see.. he has the same taste in weapons. "Come at me princess."

We circle each other and begin to fight. I've been told I make fighting look like a graceful dance. I twirl, making my red dress look like a rose in the air. For some reason.. my dress mesmerizes the hunters, making it easy for my kind to kill them.

I grab the hunter by the arm and throw him over my shoulder and then stab him in the heart. "Don't underestimate pretty girls."
I lean down and whisper in his ear. "They're the dangerous ones."

I take my sword out and walk back to the pack house. The wolves cheer at our victory. I look up at the clock. "Perfect, just in time for breakfast."

We sit down and eat like nothing happened. Clinton comes and sits down by me. "I'm going over to talk to the vampires. Would you mind going with me. You are the best warrior in the Werewolf Kingdom.. I mean besides your father.

I punch him in the arm. "Whatever ... Clinton. Yeah, you leaving now?"

He nods. "Both the Vampire King and the Irish Vampire King will be there. Apparently this little battle is just the beginning for us."