Prologue

(Pic is of Daniel)

Prologue:

Daniel POV:

        I was walking through the forest thinking about what I was going to do about my new son.

        I always knew my child would be special but one born of Alpha and Omega blood. What would become of him, would his powers cancel each other out or will he get both. I stopped because I sensed a dark force.

        "What is a little Nix like you do doing our here outside of Nixton in the big bad outside world." an dark voice resonated through the forest.

        "Is this just another one of your silly little messages through the body of a servant. Or have you finally come out of your little lair." I said repeatedly rotating around trying to locate the source of the voice.

        "Why, only the real thing for you." he said stepping out the shadows.

        In a flash before I could react a ball of energy was sailing through the air at my chest. I was used to his energy, however this was different, I felt my body writhe in pain even though I was trying to show none. As I looked up at the man who had done this to me and I uttered my final words of freedom in a mind link directed to Yen.

        Keep my family safe.

************************************************************************************************************

        Since the dawn of time there has been a war between the Nixes and the Pygmia. Pygmias are Dark forces bent on destroying all of human kind. The leader of the Pygmias Is Dilfar, and his right hand man is Silver Rhino. Not much is known about the Pygmias except that they hate humans and they prosper in chaos.

        The Nixes are the opposite of the Pygmias . Nixes are the force of good and light in the world, there are two type of Nixes the first Nix is an Omega and second is an Alpha. An Omega is a being with supernatural powers but it's always small things like levitation, shape shifting, flying, sometimes they can even dimension jump which is when they "leap" into an alternate universe, they can also teleport, etc...

        Then there's the Alphas, if you're an alpha that means that you have 1 of 5 powers you can either control water, earth, air, lightning, or fire. Alphas are considered " Top Dogs" , and over the years Alphas had children with other Alphas however this all changed in 2001 when Daniel Pyrognith Alpha official and Tina Dartmoor an Omega worker had a child.

        Mysteriously days after Jacob (Jac) Gothia Knightly Pyrognith was born Daniel Pyrognith disappeared. Many years later Jacs mom finally told him the truth about his origins now he must uncover the truth to find out the real reason why his father disappeared. Will he be up to the battle or do the Pygmias have other plans for his particular set of powers?