It was bound to happen

*Warning for sensitive issues*

That night before going to bed Helga kept thinking about her lessons with Arnold and how determined he was to teach her the right way. "He look so adorable cute trying to be so professional at his teachings." Said Helga to herself remembering all the different positions they had to be and everything she had learn so far. Helga had been taking her teachings very seriously, but there was one position in particular that got out of control, the memory of it made her face red, she began to remember:

"Now with this technique you need to wrapped your legs on my waist and with your right arm apply pressure on my neck this way and use your attacker's shirt to suffocate him. Now I'm going to have to wrestle with you so that you can use the technique while I'm applying force."

Helga looked at him with widened eyes.
"Are you sure I have to learn this way."
"Yes Helga, this is the best way for you to learn and you have to learn to use your long strong legs in your advantage."
Arnold position himself on top of her again. "Okay now wrapped your legs on my waist and lock me down."
Helga blushed smiling "Like this Football head...you're mine now."
"Helga this is serious...now pulled my shirt up almost taking it off."
"Crimity!"
"What!?" Asked Arnold concern
"It's just that this position and now having to pull your shirt off it's so, so...sexy."
"Helga!!! Please....let me focus on the lesson"

Helga's breathing kept accelerating. She grabbed his shirt and began to pull it off as Arnold was applying force on her arms and telling her what to do on the next step. Suddenly Helga couldn't take it anymore and force her lips in to Arnold's and began kissing him uncontrollably. He was trying to stay focus but feeling her warm wet lips against his and Helga's hands all over his bare back in that lock position he began to lose control over himself, he couldn't hold it, he let go of his body and began to kiss her passionately. Helga could feel his full weight has he began to heat up. He grabbed her arms and pulled them up over her head, Helga felt has something was changing in him.

"Football head" she tried to catch his attention but Arnold was still in a desire love trance kissing her face and neck endlessly.
"Football Head!" said Helga lauder but he still didn't respond.
"Arnold! Your grandpa!!!" Shouted Helga
"What!!!" Arnold reacted instantly and stood up quickly to look at the baseman door, which was shut, they were still alone.
Arnold exhaled relief  trying to catch his breath and sat on the mat next to Helga with his knees up and his head down trying to clear his mind of what had happen.

Helga was quiet looking at her beloved Arnold. At that moment she realize he was not a boy anymore and how fast their loving kissing moment could turn dangerously hot. Arnold turned to look at Helga and grabbed her hands. "Helga, I am so sorry about what happen."

"Arnold it was my fault, I started to kiss you and I should have known you were going to get so impulsive in the position we were in."

"This has never happen to me before, well not like this ....I was trying to keep my mind off your body and your beauty and focus on teaching you this important skills, that may one day save you from a horrible attack. But your kiss and at the same time feeling your legs wrapped on my body, it....consume my mind."

"I'm sorry Football Head." Helga felt disappointment in herself for making Arnold lose control after knowing how much effort he was putting in to the lessons to teach her well. 
"Did I hurt you?" He asked worried.
"No of course not, but you are heavy Arnoldo how much do you weight?"
Arnold smiled, "I don't know."

"Well come on, let's continue and rule number one, no kissing... well while the class is in session. Now let's try this again. Assume the position."

"Yes coach!" Responded Helga eager to learn.
Helga lay down again and Arnold got on top of her.
"So, Football Head, do I excite you more?" Said Helga laughing joking around.
"Yes, love you do." he replied smiling.

Helga sighed remembering their steamy encounter has she lay on her bed ready to sleep, cuddling the teddy bear Arnold had given her, she turn off her night lamp has she doze in to the night.

On the boarder house Arnold was laying on his bed, talking to Gerald on the cell.

"Man, I'm telling you Arnold sometimes it's so hard to control my feeling around Phoebe if you know what I mean. So much temptation man, when we're alone."

"When have you been alone with Phoebe?" Asked Arnold

"At the movies, at the theater and one time it happen in my room man, we just passed by my house and my parents were not home yet, I'm telling you Phoebe knows how to make me stop. What about you man? I seen how heated you and Helga can get, now I can't imagine what happens when you guys are alone."

Arnold was silence for a couple of seconds.

"Oh come on Arnold say something man. You can't tell me it hasn't happen to you, especially with all that self defense training, I heard those positions can get very personal. My mother tried to learn woman defensive training but she couldn't take how her trainer kept getting to close to her personal space, she end up quitting."

"Yeah I know about personal space, at first I felt that way with my grandma but than you get use to it."

"Yeah man but your grandma is one things and your hot girlfriend for you is another."
"Stop it Gerald!"
"What!? Is the truth, Helga is always so passionated hot around you."
"Hey!" Arnold interrupted
"You know what I mean. So how's your training with her so far?"
"Good....she has learn a lot this past couple of days, I tried to focus on teaching her to get away from, sexual assaults."
"Mmmm Really."
Arnold was quiet on the cell
"It's not like that Gerald."
"What, I didn't say anything." Said Gerald
"You did." Arnold Insisted
"I said, really."
"I know what you meant, Gerald."
"Oh, really." Gerald laughed
"Shut up."
"Man bro your hiding something, just say it, you guys got heated up during the training, there's no shame in accepting it, your not perfect Arnold and I know how bold and direct you can get so..."
Arnold exhaled "Something did happen...Helga kissed me in a very intimate position and  I lost it."

"You see, was that so hard to admit?" Asked Gerald.

"It's just that, it never happen to me before not like that... and if it wasn't because Helga stop me, I honestly don't know how far I could have taken it."
Gerald bursts out laughing.
"It's not funny Gerald. You see this is why I can't tell you anything."
"Arnold. We're like brothers if I don't laughed at your slips-ups who will."
"You got a point there."
"At least Helga stop you, in what position happened?"
"When I was....on top of her. I guess she notice I was taking it too far or I don't know what she saw in me."
"Saw or felt?" Asked Gerald
"Gerald!!!"
"You can't tell me bro you didn't get excited over it."
"Yeah a little."
"Mmmm a little?"
"Fine a lot." Arnold Admitted
"Yeah that sounds about right." Gerald was still cracking up.
"Between you and me bro, who do you think will get lay first?"
"I'm not talking about this." Said Arnold blushing.
"The way I see it, it's going to be you bro." Said Gerald smiling.

"So what are we going to do this weekend? I was thinking about bowling. We haven't done that in a while." Suggested Arnold

"Yeah that sounds good. I can call the guys to meet us there." Said Gerald.

"Yeah that's a good idea, Gerald. I'll let you go brother it's eleven already and I'm tired."

"Alright bro... and Arnold."
"What?"
"You'll be the first." Said Gerald laughing again.

Arnold sighed rolling his eyes.

Notes:
Okay this chapter is short and I wrote it quite fast. I wanted to separate this steamy fun memories and conversation from the future drama to unfold.

I just enjoyed Arnold and Gerald's conversation, I think Gerald it's very honest, loyal and fun.

About what happen between Arnold and Helga, I can see Helga being naughty and very passionate with Arnold and she is bound to get him to steamy situations, but they both have to learn their limits and when to stop since their still young. Lol

For the next book Arnold will know how to handle himself from experience ;)

Thank you everyone for the great reviews and starts I appreciate it.
Till next one. :)