The first day of school part 2

Everyone had arrived at the gym that morning to get their new schedules for the school year, as Helga was walking with Phoebe she couldn't help to notice lots of new students that year. The entire gym was full of eighth graders and the school band started to play as they announce the football team for that year.

The principal started announcing all the activities the school had prepared for the last year for all the eighth graders at PS.118 Middle school. "This year students will have our first ever talent show, the winner will a check for $1000 donated by Target to use on any charity they desire and $500 gift certificate for Dave and Busters and 15 point credits to use in graduation, on top of that will have the eighth grade dance with photo booth so dress nice and take lots of pictures with your friends."

Everyone cheered while the band played "Now pick up your new class schedules on the tables at front and have a great year." The principal finished the announcement.

All the students gather to pick up their schedules Helga couldn't help to look around for Arnold. Who was he talking about when he said she's special Helga thought as she pick up her schedule and so did Phoebe.

"Let me see your schedule Helga" ask Phoebe as they exchange schedules to compare classes.

"Crimity, we hardly have any classes together!"

" At least we have lunch together" said Phoebe

"Okay so we have PE, lunch and last period together...Oh no I have Mr. White for Math that's just peachy" said Helga with a concern look on her face.

"It appears so Helga, you will have to take good notes to pass his class Mr. White as a reputation of being extra challenging in his classes" said Phoebe fixing her glasses.

"Yeah no kidding and since I'm soooo...good at math..."

"Ah... Helga but you always have trouble in math" interrupted Phoebe

"It's sarcasm Phoebe" said Helga with a straight face.

"Right!" Replied Phoebe

"Well we better get to class before we arrive late, see you at lunch Phoebe" as Helga was leaving

"See you Helga" answer Phoebe

During all the commotion she was trying to find Arnold to at least have one last look at him before going to class. Oh my sweet love, my heart beats only for you, no one else...where can you be?, she thought as she was rushing to arrange her school supplies in her locker, suddenly she heard, nasal breathing.

grrrrssss.......
grrrrsss.......,

It was Brainy standing behind her, Helga turned around "Brainy it's the first day of school and you're breathing already behind me. I'll be generous and will give you the first day of school off, but tomorrow watch out" Said Helga padding him on the cheek. Brainy shook with excitement and fell on the ground.

As Helga was hurrying to get to class she made a quick turn at the next hall and....CRASH! She had bumped into someone, however this time he had fallen on top of her, as Helga opened her eyes to see who it was, she was surprised to see that it wasn't Arnold...then who was it?

At the same time Gerald was passing by and saw the teenage boy who had fallen on top of Helga, Gerald didn't want to be late for class in the first day so he just continued walking.

"I'm so sorry about that, it was all my fault, are you okay?" The shy boy asked

Helga was stunned because she usually bumped in to Arnold, but never to someone else.

" I'm Andrew" the young man said "Are you Okay?"

Helga finally said something "Yes, I'm fine thank you" She was still in shock and didn't know what to say.

"Well I'm glad" Said Andrew staring sweetly in to her eyes.

Helga finally reacted. "Aww yes I'm completely fine thank you for asking" she replied with an upset voice "Can you get off of me while we're still young!"  Andrew was till on top of her.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry here let me help you up, what's your name?" He asked as he was helping her stand.

"Oh so first you fall on top of me and now you want my name, it won't happen!" Said Helga facing her back at him.

"No it's not like that, I was just wondering about your name, here's your book...let me make it up to you, do you want to meet up after school for ice cream or a burger" Andrew asked with a smile.

Helga thought to herself. A free meal sounds nice, besides he's kind of cute...wait Helga don't let his charm get to you.

"So, do you accept?" Andrew asked again with flirty smile.

"I'll let you know....besides I have a busy schedule" Said Helga crossing her arms.

"Okay think about it, I still don't know your name"

"Helga, are you happy now and I need to get to class so good bye" Helga walked away rushing to beat the bell, as she continued walking she noticed Andrew was following her.

"Can you stop following me!" Said Helga annoyed.

"I'm just going to class Helga" he replies with a sweet voice.

Helga kept walking and thinking about what just happen and that now she had to decide to accept his invitation or not. She also couldn't stop thinking how cute Andrew was with his light brown hair and his green eyes, he actually had green eyes just like Arnold and his body it's not bad at all. "No Helga, focus on other things" she told herself.

Just as Helga arrived to her class before stepping in the room she saw Andrew catching up to her. "What's with you Crimity! Now you're becoming a stalker, no wonder you were so eager to know my name... and you expect me to meet up with you!" Yelled Helga.

The bell rang as Helga continued complaining to Andrew not knowing the entire class was listening to their conversation.

"Helga, I'm not following you, my class is room 109, I guess we have first period together" answered Andrew with a very calm voice.

The teacher stepped outside the class "Can you too love birds step into my class already, since today it's the first day of school I'm forgiving tardy warnings. Come on come inside!"

As both Helga and Andrew walked inside the classroom, the entire class was staring at them and so was Arnold.

Author Notes:
What's going to happen now, Arnold just heard everything 😮 and Helga has to decide, will she accept Andrew's proposal.